Chapter 27

Situ Yu and Xue Yi were getting better and better, and when the sweetness was boundless, Li Chen's condition was frequent, and he almost died of accidents several times.

For the first time, the school's elevator broke down suddenly. Fortunately, Li Chen's bodyguard opened the elevator door immediately after seeing the situation, and the two were able to escape. As soon as they stepped out of the elevator door with their front feet, the elevator with their back feet fell into the elevator shaft. The loud noise of the elevator falling down the shaft shocked Li Chen enough! The second time, when he and Duan Yuhua went out to eat, a huge billboard suddenly fell down. If Duan Yuhua, who was with him, hadn't been quick to push him, he would have been crushed to death!

After the incident, the police investigated the cause of the accident, and the two investigation reports ruled out human factors and determined that the accident was caused by aging equipment.

Li Chen didn't believe in the judgment of the police. Once was an accident, and he experienced two life-threatening accidents within two months, which is unreasonable.

There are only a few people who want his life, Situ Yu, Shangguan Lingtian, Lan Kaifeng, and maybe the scumbag father and his stepmother. It was only after Li Chen's careful investigation that Shangguan Lingtian and Lan Kaifeng had been replaced, and the prison camera showed that they were replaced by two strangers in prison. Not only that, but the two families also gave them new identities under the names of collateral relatives. Now the two are undergoing plastic surgery abroad, and will return to China with new identities after they fully recover! And Situ Yu, when he was in country E, he withdrew a sum of £500,000 in cash, but he didn't know where it was used.

These discoveries made Li Chen anxious. His current situation is very bad, and if he drags on, he might be attacked by the boss trio inside and outside.

When Li Chen was investigating, he accidentally discovered a mysterious organization on the dark web, which is a killer organization. Unlike previous killers who killed victims directly and simply, these people were committed to killing people with various accidents. Since it was an accident, the safety of the buyer and the killer can be guaranteed to the greatest extent. There are also discussion groups for these killers on the dark web, and their tactics are highly similar to the few accidents Li Chen encountered.

It has been half a year since Li Chen joined the company, and he discovered an interesting thing in the finance department. The finance department originally had two ministers, one chief and one deputy. Minister Kim was the principal, and he was a staunch supporter of Mr. Situ; Deputy Minister Liu Quan was the elder brother of his stepmother Liu Zhen.

Li Chen seems to be doing nothing in the finance department every day, but in fact he has already investigated Situ thoroughly. He had noticed the huge suspicious expenditure once a month before, and he hadn't taken any action. Now he plans to expose his cards and find a helper for himself.

Situ's overseas travel expenses are paid on the 25th, so between the 20th and 24th, a large number of documents will be passed from the internal system to sign. This reimbursement of up to 2 million is just passed along with the normal documents. .

Li Chen looked at the three big characters of "Situ Cheng" shining brightly on the reimbursement person's side, and deliberately asked Liu Quan, "Mr. Liu, what kind of expense is the amount reported by Vice President Situ? Why is there nothing written on it?"

Liu Quan didn't think so . I mean, "It's some entertainment expenses."

"Really? I remember that the company's entertainment has pointed out places, and they are all signed, and the company settles and pays at the end of the month."

"Uh, Vice President Situ receives some special guests."

Li Chen nodded understandingly, "Oh, then I'll go back tonight and ask Grandpa..."

Liu Quan called him eagerly, "Young Master Chen, you don't need to ask the old man about such trivial matters. How about I let Vice President Situ Come to explain to you?"

Li Chen agreed with a smile, "That's fine."

Did Liu Quan think that moving out his cheap old man would scare him off? Situ Cheng, a scumbag, can't sit still, right?

Sure enough, within half an hour of the two talking, Situ Cheng rushed to Li Chen's office angrily. He slammed the door shut with a bang, and turned on the sound insulation in the room.

He yelled at Li Chen, "Situ Chen! You're so full of food, you're actually taking care of my business!"

Li Chen raised his eyebrows, "What are you doing so excited, are you a guilty conscience?"

Situ didn't As a listed company, Situ Cheng's behavior of enriching his own pockets is a crime.

"I'll beat you to death, you bastard!" Situ Cheng didn't want to reason with him at all, and wanted to do it right away.

Relying on his youth and strength, Li Chen held the hand he waved over. With a backhand turn, he clasped his arm firmly behind his back. Li Chen clasped his right arm with one hand, and pressed his head on a stack of documents with the other, "After you see it clearly, you can decide whether to do it or not. If you want to go to prison, I'll do it for you!"

Situ Cheng took a closer look, the paper in front of him The internet is actually full of his private account transfer records, not only the monthly reimbursement of 2 million, but also the records of bribes he accepted from customers and misappropriation of public funds for various reasons.

Situ Cheng got angry, "You investigate me! You son of a bitch, where did you get my account records? You are invading privacy, and the court will not accept these materials!"

"Oh, really? Do you know that you Your expenses are more than ten times your income? You said what would happen if I took your consumption data and reported that you had a large amount of income from unknown sources?"

"Sorry, I forgot about your gambling. It's really cool to throw fifty million gold in the national gambling city!"

The shares, real estate, and land of Situ's family are mainly in the hands of the old man, and Situ Cheng is not very smart. dividends. This money is quite a lot for ordinary people, but it is not enough for the young master of a wealthy family. Situ Cheng lives extravagantly and is forced to use his position to make money everywhere these years.

Several major shareholders of the Situ family were either the elders of the family or big bosses. Once Situ Cheng's behavior of eating inside and out and pocketing his own money was revealed, the old man would not be able to keep him.

Situ Cheng became furious, picked up the statue of Youlong on the desk and threw it at Li Chen!

"You rebellious son!! I don't have a son like you, so I won't beat you to death today!"

Situ Cheng's body was puffy and he had no strength at all. Li Chen dodged his attack and punched him hard in the stomach with a straight punch. Situ Cheng screamed and knelt down on the floor.

"Oh!! You, you bastard, how dare you... hit me, Situ Chen, you're fucking dead!..."

Li Chen didn't wait for him to finish, he grabbed his hair and pressed his face to the ground , rub hard. It's a pity that the ground is made of marble, it's too smooth, otherwise it would wear off his face.

Li Chen pulled him up by the collar and shook him vigorously, "Situ Cheng, are you filled with water in your head, and you are still playing Lao Tzu's music now? Take a closer look, I think you are Lao Tzu Is it?"

Situ Cheng looked into his eyes, there was no light in them, it was so cold that it made people chill. As if he was a small ant, he could easily crush it to death!

Situ Cheng trembled, "What are you going to do?! I am your biological father!"

Li Chen patted his fat face, "Scumbag like you deserves it? Situ Cheng, I will meet you personally in a few days Are you happy to send you to jail?"

"Don't!!! Ah Chen, I was wrong, please forgive me. It's all my father's fault. My father didn't take good care of you these years..."

Li Chen was impatient I interrupted him abruptly, "Stop! You will save these words and tell my mother underground in the future. I forgot to mention that I have prepared all these materials and set up regular emails. If something happens to me, these emails will be sent It's great for Situ's major shareholders and higher-level inspection agencies, right?"

"Actually, I don't have to expose you, it depends on your performance."

Situ Cheng hesitated, "What are you going to do?"

"Can I help you change a wife? Situ Yu's leg is already useless, and it's useless to keep it. Why don't you pick a lover to marry and drive them out of Situ's house? "

Situ Cheng looked at him in disbelief, and said, "Although the old man hates Liu Zhen, he likes Yu'er, so he won't agree!"

Li Chen threw out another document calmly, "This Don't worry about it. You are quite powerful. You have raised 6 lovers, and you have an illegitimate child. Do you think I can't find him after sending him abroad? Look at this photo, does this woman look familiar? ? You haven't been able to contact her these days, have you?"

The woman in the photo is Ze'er's adoptive mother abroad!

Situ Cheng was furious, "What did you do to him?! You bastard, he's your younger brother!!"

"I don't want to touch him right now, you know, he's just a kid. I'm doing this to help you Ah, think about it, if you kick Liu Zhen's mother and son out of the house, not only will you not have to worry about Liu Zhen attacking him, but you can also take him back to Situ's house in a legitimate way. As for me, I can assure you that I will not touch him A hair!"

This sentence is true, after he completes the task, he may have to train this illegitimate son to succeed him. Perhaps it was because Situ Yu knew of his existence that he didn't dare to attack him with great fanfare.

Situ Cheng gave Li Chen a complicated look. He didn't believe Situ Chen's guarantee, but Situ Chen grabbed his life and forced him to submit. He had to admit defeat, "What do you want me to do? I'll listen to you... ..."