Chapter 25

It was inconvenient to talk on campus, Xue Yi insisted on catching up with Li Chen, and the two went to a cafe outside the school.

The decoration of the cafe is simple and warm, and the small and fresh accessories complement Xue Yi's attire. Duan Yuhua, who was passing by, looked at the two talking and laughing at Yanyan by the window, his nails dug deeply into his palms.

Xue Yi and Li Chen chatted about the past of the orphanage for a while, Xue Yi said most of it, and Li Chen responded a few words cooperatively, showing that he has not forgotten the friendship between the two. Seeing that the atmosphere was just right, Xue Yi finally plucked up the courage to make a request to Li Chen.

"Achen, can you help me?"

"What's the matter?"

"You know that I have worshiped music master Le Cen as my teacher, and my master has taught me everything that my master can teach. But I don't think it is enough, I think Go to the capital of music to study. Can you sponsor me to go abroad? Don't worry, all the expenses will be considered as my loan from you, and I will definitely pay back in the future.

" As you get older, your physical strength and hand control are severely reduced. With great fanfare, he accepted Xue Yi as his apprentice, taught him piano skills, and expanded his contacts. After Xue Yi gained some fame, Le Cen took a lot of performances and competitions for him, and all of Xue Yi's income went into his pocket.

Le Cen holds a lot of weight in the music industry, Xue Yi still wants to be in the music industry, so he can't bear the reputation of being ungrateful. Since Li Chen had no special feelings for him, he took the next best thing and used the background of Situ's family to escape from Le Cen's control. In this way, he can study abroad for free and get rid of the old man, killing two birds with one stone.

Li Chen frowned slightly, already thinking of an excuse to reject him.

Just kidding, he is not the original owner, and he doesn't want to spend any money on this white-eyed wolf. And when Xue Yi went abroad, his arrangements would be in vain. If he guessed correctly, if he wanted to join the company, Situ Yu would definitely rush back to compete with him. According to the memory of the original owner, these two scumbags will definitely spark love. The scene where lovers turn against each other must be extremely exciting!

But he thought of many excuses that were inappropriate, how should he refuse?

Li Chen thought about it and said, "This matter is not easy to handle..."

"What is difficult to handle, you tell us and we can figure it out together?!" Xue Yi asked.

"Because..."

"Because I disagree!" A sudden voice came from behind Li Chen.

Li Chen turned his head when he heard the sound, the man who spoke was fair and handsome, tall and slender, it was Duan Yuhua.

Taking advantage of Xue Yi not being able to see, Li Chen blinked at Duan Yuhua, and secretly praised him for his timely rescue. Seeing Li Chen's hint, Duan Yuhua's pupils dilated slightly. It seems that he guessed right, Li Chen just wanted to reject Xue Yi, but for some unknown reason, he also wanted to maintain a superficial friendship with Xue Yi.

Duan Yuhua interrupted suddenly and mercilessly rejected his request. Xue Yi was furious in his heart, but there was a grievance of being hurt on his face.

"Who are you? Why do you make decisions for Ah Chen?"

Duan Yuhua sat next to Li Chen with a provocative face, "I am Ah Chen's boyfriend. If he sponsors your studies, I will be jealous!"

He was sworn in person After asserting his sovereignty, Li Chen raised his eyebrows, turned his head to look at Duan Yuhua, Duan Yuhua also turned his face, winked at him, and leaned over to kiss him on the cheek. Li Chen secretly glared at him, signaling him that enough is enough.

Xue Yi, who didn't know the inside story, felt sore, no wonder Li Chen rejected him, it turned out that he was looking for someone else.

He complained to Duan Yuhua, "You are too domineering, and I didn't rob Ah Chen from you. It's just a little support, which is nothing but a drop in the bucket for the Situ family..."

"I'm just so domineering! Are you justified when you're poor? "

"Ah Chen..." Xue Yi was so angry with Duan Yuhua that he could only seek Li Chen's help.

Li Chen talked embarrassingly, "Xue Yi, Huazi's temper is not very good, please ignore him."

"Ah Chen, what about the funding?"

"If you say no, you can't! Don't you have a master? For further study What's the matter with Ah Chen if you don't discuss the matter with the master?" After Duan Yuhua finished talking to Xue Yi, he took Li Chen's arm again and said earnestly, "Ah Chen, don't meddle in other people's affairs, be careful of being used by others. You are not human inside and out!"

"You!" Xue Yi stood up angrily, "Li Chen, what's the matter with him? If you don't want to see me, a poor old friend, you can tell me clearly, and I will leave immediately!" Li

Chen Chen blocked his way anxiously, "Xue Yi, I'm sorry, his temper is like this, and I can't control it, I will apologize to you on his behalf."

Li Chen still cared about him, Xue Yi heaved a sigh of relief, "Hmph! Forget it, it's not your fault."

At this point, he gave Duan Yuhua a suggestive stare.

Not to be outdone, Duan Yuhua raised his head so high that he almost looked at Xue Yi with his nostrils.

Li Chen continued to chat with the mud, "Okay....Xue Yi, we can't catch up with Hua Zi today. Next time I invite you to dinner, we will contact you again."

Xue Yi pursed his lips and said goodbye in a friendly manner, "Okay Ah, Chen, I'll go first, see you next time."

Duan Yuhua is here today, he can't get any cheap, anyway, the two exchanged phone numbers, he still has a chance.

Xue Yi walked out of the door and heard Duan Yuhua questioning Li Chen, "You still want to eat with him? Ah Chen, how can you eat alone with him, you are too disrespectful to me..."

"It's just a meal, we grew up together grown up."

"That's not okay, I'll be jealous!"

"..."

"Ah Chen, why don't you talk anymore?"

"...Wow, you are so cold, heartless, and unreasonable..."

Li Chen rolled his eyes, "Enough, he's gone."

Duan Yuhua changed his face in a second, and let go of Li Chen's hand, "Oh. Did I act well?"

"...I can give you a Rotten Tomatoes award!"

"..."

"I'm going back."

Duan Yuhua pulled him back, "Tell me something?"

Li Chen brushed his hand away and left the coffee shop.

Duan Yuhua curled his lips, looked at his back, and showed a smile that was bound to win. After several years of getting along, he can be said to understand him better than anyone else, as long as he dances within the range of his tolerance, Ah Chen will not be angry. It is said that strong women are afraid of pestering their husbands, and so are men. Sooner or later, he will soften Ah Chen's heart——