2 ~ Wedding Night

Aishwarya POV

My heart was beating insanely fast and I was feeling anxious, nervous and scared.

I could hear the slow and faded noise of the footsteps approaching inside.

I could not see anything due to the veil but felt him sitting on the bed.

I could feel my heart throbbing inside my chest.

"Aishwarya,"

I heard his voice. It was so strong and deep.

I could feel my fingers shaking and my palms were sweating. 

"Let me tell you your duties first,"

He said and I inhaled a deep breath to listen carefully.

"You will have to wake up very early in the morning, even before anybody wakes up. Then you will have to get ready and leave for the kitchen to cook me something. I need my breakfast on the bed. Being the head of Suggestions in the royal court and the right hand of my brother, I have a lot of responsibilities. I love discipline, my work and peace over everything. After breakfast, you will prepare for my bath and then help me get ready for the court meeting. And, while I will be busy with court meetings, you will have to do all the chores. I do not like attendees touching my things. And, after that, you will cook me lunch and then you will have to water all my plants and feed the sparrows. After that, you will cook me dinner and then you will have to feed me with your hands because I get very tired from work at the end of the day and then at night. You will have to massage my head, shoulders and legs,"

He said and tears collected in my eyes hearing the long list of work I would have to do on a daily basis for him.

My heart hurt and I felt like feeling heavy in my heart.

"Understand?"

He asked in an authoritative tone and I shivered terribly.

"Ji,"

I managed to say.

And, suddenly I heard.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa, aaaauuuuuuuchhhhhhhhhhh, Bhai-sa, its hurting,"

The same voice who was ordering me all this cried and I heard the soft, gentle and soothing voice of another man.

"What are you doing in my chamber? Agastya,"

He said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

Agastya.

The younger brother of him, I remembered.

"Bhai-sa, I just came to see Bhabhi-sa, Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh, leave my ear, pleaseeeeeeeee,"

He further cried and a small smile appeared on my face realising that everything he said was just a joke.

"Leave, right now!"

He said and I hear his voice.

"What is this? Bhai-sa, it's not been a day since Bhabhi-sa came and you are already asking me to leave,"

He turned his voice dramatically and sad.

"Leave, Agastya,"

He said again.

"Okay, okay, I am leaving, Bhai-sa, aaaaahhhhhhhhh,"

I heard him crying with a fake voice and then slow and faded footsteps of them walking towards the door.

I heard the noise of the door closing and then the footsteps walking towards me.

Now, I felt nervous again and my smile disappeared.