83 ~ Ranvijay Brought Gifts for Aishwarya

The chapter is dedicated to Siyanshi1512 for guessing it right very firstly.

Aishwarya POV

"I do not need bed to take you, Aishwarya. I just want you and your moans dripping in my ear,"

He said and tried to lean in closer to press his lips against mine and I immediately tried to push him away shaking my head.

"No more,"

I squealed slowly and he chuckled cupping my cheek. Leaning in closer he, forcibly kissed my cheek and I could not help but giggle.

"As you command, Princess,"

His words made me feel butterflies in my stomach and I slowly pushed him away. He leaned back on the chair and he held my wrist and kissed the back of my hand and said.

"How long will it take?"

He asked and I inhaled deeply and tried to think and looked at his face turning a little sad and I chuckled a little.

"Even if it will end soon, still, we are not doing it again,"

I said and he nodded with a slight smirk.

"Okay, Aishwarya,"

I bit on my lower lip. I did not know but he was even more beautiful and happy today and suddenly he said.

"By the way, you have got the beautiful handwriting, Princess,"

I immediately felt the warmness in my cheeks and I took a few closer to him and tried to shake my head.

"I am so sorry, I did not mean to hurt you, Hukum. I was just hurt,"

I tried to say and he chuckled pulling me closer to him and caressed my cheek gently when I sat on his thighs and looked at him.

"I am proud of you. I am not hurt, even if you try to pierce my heart with the sword in your hand, I will still not be hurt. You believed in me, you tried to change yourself for me and I will gladly get on my knees if you try to change me for you. And, if you have yelled at me, hit me, slapped me or done anything, I still would have been proud of you. Because, now my wife is the pure and complete Goddess. She is my Saraswati, Lakshmi, and Kaali  too. She can happily get upset with her husband if he is wrong. But, never try to leave the palace after sunset or before sunrise, or learn fencing too,"

He said and I chuckled at the end and tried to shake my hand.

"I think, I am too weak for fencing, I try to lift up the sword and you the cut,"

I tried to say and he smiled looking at me.

"I will get my head cut if you need it for practising, Aishwarya,"

He said and I lifted my gaze to look at him with the straight face.

"How can you even say like this?"

I asked with the slight anger and he smiled.

"I am not just saying, if you want, I can do it,"

He said and I could not stop myself from slapping his cheek gently and break the eye contact.

"You are not my Hukum, he never behaves like this,"

I said and stood up from his lap and I could feel his gaze on me when I lift up the comb to comb my hair.

"Let me help,"

He said standing up and I shook my head.

"Ye aapka kaarya nahi hai, Hukum,"