69 ~ Ranvijay Leaves for the Work

Aishwarya POV

"Kiss, the remaining kiss,"

I repeated and looked at him smiling at me.

I slowly pulled my hand out of his strength and took my steps away from him. 

"Aishwarya,"

He called and I turned to look at him and shook my head.

"No, I am not falling in this trap again,"

I said and kept walking away into the bathing room. After taking the bath and getting ready in silence and all alone I came out of the dressing area only to find him nowhere around me.

Maybe he went to talk to Ranaji.

I knew he had work and he could not stay with me all the time but what I do with my poor heart if I was missing him that much.

I mean, how would I even spend two months without hearing his voice, without looking at him and knowing that he would be not around.

It was already breaking my heart.

"Princess Aishwarya,"

Suddenly the voice of Moni caught my attention and I looked at her direction.

"Ji,"

I came out of my thoughts instantly and looked at an old lady standing beside her and bowing down to her.

"Who is this?"

I asked politely to Moni and she smiled looking at me.

"Hukum appointed her as your master,"

She said and I thinned my brows.

"Master to teach me how to read and write?"

I asked and she nodded her head.

"Ji,"

I smiled looking at that old lady and adjoined my hands to welcome her.

I did not know but everytime someone brought out that I was uneducated, I used to feel so strange and uncomfortable about it but now, I was not feeling uncomfortable.

I mean, Hukum did not know about stitching and all but he never looked uncomfortable for not knowing such basic thing.

"I will be delighted to teach you Princess,"

The old lady said and I shook my head.

"The pleasure will be only mine. If you do not mind can we start from tomorrow because my Hukum sa is leaving and I have to bid him good byes,"

I tried to say and she nodded with a warm smile.

"Ofcourse, ofcourse,"

She said and I looked at Moni directing her to walk out of the chamber with her.

I inhaled a deep breath and looked at the sun outside the window.

It was late morning and he would leave after the breakfast only. Suddenly, the thought of cooking him his favourite dish crossed my mind and I immediately ran out of my chamber to the kitchen.

I asked the attendees to quickly help me in preparing Daal Bhaati Churma and I did not know but I was feeling kind of restless now.

As much as the sun was rising up in the sky I was feeling an ache building in my chest.

"Can you bring the breakfast in our chamber?"

I asked an attendee after finishing the cooking and came back to the chamber.