31 ~ Aishwarya Dresses Up His Wound

1k votes fastttt!!!

Aishwarya POV

My heart beats raced up insanely seeing the blood flowing through his hand. My fingers started trembling against the hold of the sword. 

"Hukum,"

My lips quivered and tears collected in my eyes immediately. My fingers loosened up around the handle of the sword and I lifted my gaze to him with fright.

"It's alright, it's just a cut,"

He said with calmness and I could feel my heart spitting up in two.

"No, no, no, your hand is bleeding, Hukum,"

I tried to say with my trembling and shaky voice and he just smiled looking at me as if nothing had happened. I looked at his face and then at his bleeding hand tightening against the sword and taking it away from my hand.

"Leave it,"

He said and I looked at the dark red droplets of blood falling on the floor mixing in the dust. A lump formed in my throat and I felt his other hand holding my hand and making me turn from here.

"Come here,"

He said and my gaze was just looking at his bleeding hand silently.

It all happened because of me.

Why the hell do I have to be the reason for every misfortune happening around me?

If I had not asked to touch the sword, he would have not gotten the cut. 

It was all because of me.

He brought me back to the chamber and suddenly called.

"Can someone bring a bandage,"

I looked at an attendee immediately running inside the bedroom holding a bandage in his hand and I looked at him bending on his knee in front of him.

My heart flipped immediately.

I should do it. I had given him the cut then I should bandage his hand.

"Wait,"

I managed to say despite the lump I was feeling in my throat. 

The attendee lifted his gaze to look at me and I gulped nervously and flickered my gaze between him and Hukum before saying.

"I can do it,"

Hukum lowered his gaze to the attendee and took the bandage from him and said.

"Thank you, you can leave,"

I took a few steps forward when the attendee stood up to leave and I lowered myself to sit beside him. My fingers were trembling insanely and I could not help but forward my trembling fingers to take the bandage from his hand.

"I am so sorry, Hukum. I am really very very sorry,"

I tried to say and he lifted his gaze from his bleeding hand to me.

"Koi baat nahi, Aishwarya, talwar haath me lete hai to ek do kharoch to aa hi jaati hai,"

"It's alright, Aishwarya, a few scratches are normal to get when we hold the sword in our hands,"

He said and I inhaled a deep breath to move my fingers closer to his hand. His hand had turned red with the blood and I tried to collect myself before moving my hand forward to wrap his hand in a bandage.

For my convenience he shifted closer to me and I could feel his arm touching mine. I carefully applied the bandage on his hand and started wrapping it slowly, taking complete care not to hurt him anymore.