68 ~ Aishwarya is Angry and Upset

Aishwarya POV

"Today,"

And I did not know, but suddenly, I felt so angry that I pushed him away and walked past him back to the chamber.

My blood rushed to my cheeks, and my heart raced wild with the mixed emotions. I was feeling angry, I was feeling sad, I was feeling excited, and, most importantly, I was feeling affected by him.

In my whole life, I had never felt this. I had never been as close to anyone as I felt with him.

"Aishwarya,"

He called from the dressing part of the chamber, and I inhaled deeply, trying to ignore him. I tried to focus on my breathing, but he called again.

"Aishwarya, I need your help,"

I closed my eyes to calm my racing heart and frustratingly turned back to walk into the dressing area.

He was standing against the mirror and tying the knots of his white kurta. The water droplets fell down his wet hair, and I gulped nervously.

"Aishwarya,"

He called again, and I sucked on my lower lip and tried to say while closing the dressing room door slowly.

"You cannot go,"

My voice came out shaky while I walked slowly towards him. 

He turned to look at me, and there was a slight smile on his lips when he asked.

"What? What did you say?"

He asked in a slow yet impactful voice that twisted my stomach a bit, and I blinked silently for a moment before repeating while standing before him.

"I said you cannot go,"

He lowered his gaze to his chest to tie the knots and turned back to look at the mirror.

"It's important, baby,"

He said in a slow voice. And I walked slowly to stand beside him and look up at the side view of his face.

"Why? What's the matter? Cannot anyone else go in your place?"

I tried to ask, and he lifted his gaze to look at me. There was a pause of silence between us before he started to speak.

"Bhaisa does not trust anyone else in these matters, Aishwarya. It's important and I will be back in just two months, just two months,"

He said, and I could feel my chest feeling heavy suddenly.

"Two months? Just two months? Just two months,"

I blabbered and sucked on my lower lip, trying my best not to shed the tear that was daring to cross the dam of my lower eyelids.

"Yes, just two months. And, in these two months, you can concentrate on your business and learnings. I mean, I would not be around to disturb you, distract you, or devour you,"

He said the last word with a slight chuckle, and I inhaled deeply.

"Yes, you would not be around to motivate me, hold me, talk to me, sleep with me, eat with me, laugh with me, or do anything with me. And, I will be alone again the way I had always been. No one around me except the attendees who come to ask: Princess breakfast, princess lunch, princess dinner, princess sleep, princess this and princess that. And, you call it two months. Maybe because you are habitual of it and it's nothing new for you to go around and stay alone. And, for you, getting back into the old habit is normal and fun, Hukum. But, I do not want to go back into my old habits; I do not want to look at these walls looking similar to Songarh; I cannot see the sky, the trees, the garden, and everything looks similar to Songarh's;"