Q n A (4 Million Special!!!)

Today, 16th October 2023, is the fifth month Anniversary of Aishwarya ~ The Prince's Brown Bride. Writing this book is a wholesome experience for me and a challenge too. Brown skin is already a sensitive topic to many and giving my book the title 'The Prince's Brown Bride' was something risky.

I knew, one mistake and I will be taken otherwise than intended. 

But, all the way, you guys kept me strong, sane and happy with your mesmerising appreciations. And, I am so happy and contended with the achievements of Aishwarya.

You won't believe that for more than month I was in delusional that its 6th month anniversary of Aishwarya until I started to write this down and counted on my fingers. I still can't believe. I am still feeling that my maths is not matheeing.

Five months and 4 Freakinggggggggg Millions!

Not just 4 freakinggggg millions but more than 400k Votes. 

But, something impossible that Aishwarya achieved is 101k Comments! 

Katayi Diwali si man gayi hai Wattpad pe.

Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe its happening to me.

There was a time in 2017 when I uninstalled Wattpad and thought I would never come back on this app. But, here I am after six years, having the most brilliant audience one would die for.

Thank you so much for coming this far with me. I am literally in tears. 

I do not know about the future, where life would take me but it feels like an achievement coming this far. 

Not to forget, a huge surprise is coming on 20K followers. Honestly, I haven't yet decided what should I give you guys as surprise. But, yes a book announcement would be great.

Oh, My God! Thank you so much each one of you. I am in love with you people ❤️❤️❤️

I am literally nothing without you.

Ahhhh, yes lets begin the Q and A.

1. So, how did you find this book?

Honestly, I find this book very randomly, I was writing Rudra Nandani and added Ranvijay and Agastya as the side characters, for the name sake only, but their likeliness was something from the day 1. So, I had to expand the universe.

2. One scene that lives rent free in your mind from Aishwarya?"

Mine is the scene when after their wedding ritual of that milk and ring, they both ended up getting wet in milk and water and Aishwarya senselessly follows him in the chamber and notice the footprint of her with him. I felt goosebumps writing that scene. I don't know about you but its so deep for me. I mean a girl can follow you blindly just from the day 1 of the wedding but a man should have to a Ranvijay.

3. Favourite Cameo Scene?

I think its very easy, waterfall right?

4. 3 Things you love about Aishwarya?

For me first is her appearance. I mean the way, I imagine her, I am lesbian for her. I really meant it when I wrote 'I will suck every inch of you,"

Second thing I love about her is that she has no filters. Whatever is inside, is outside. Many of you might found it childish but for me, it requires a hell lot of courage to speak your mind knowing you might get judged for it.

The third thing, I love about her is her sone ke kangan. I want that golden bangles. *Cries*

5. One thing you love about Ranvijay the most?

RANVIJAY... end of debate!

6. Favourite Scene of the book?

7. Favourite Dialogue?

8. Favourite sequence?

9. Take away from Aishwarya?

10. Suggest me some khatarnak fantasy tropes. Run your brain wild and tell me what's your fantasy in books. No judgements involved and comments me bhi koi judge nahi Kareena hn, plsssss.

Thats all!!!!!!!!

I am going back to study.

Love you guys!!!!!!!!

Umuuuuuahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah!!!

Virtual Hugs.

or hn World Cup Kon Kon nahi dekhra hai? 😒

Mehra Instagram ❤️follow Karlo, jaldi hi bhn kuch bada karengi.

...kuch nahi Kapde chote ho gae hai, silayi kholungi.

Love You, Bye, jald milenge ❤️