82 ~ The Childhood

Waiting for 20K to surprise you all!

Ranvijay POV

Home.

She was my Home.

A home you would return to after the tiring and exhausting trips, a home that would give you peace after all the choas and a home that you will crave amid all the beautiful places.

My eyes looking at his glowing face through the reflection of mirror and I could believe how much have my baby changed.

A smile was there on my lips remembering how uncomfortable she was in the beginning, even to show me her angelic face and now standing clothless in front of me without any hesitation.

I worked on the strings of her blouse and she smiled looking at me.

"You are not going to the court today?"

She asked and leaned forward to grab her skirt and started wearing it.

I did not know but I was wanting more of her. She was that sugar that I had always kept myself safe from but I could feel that I would start hating salt now.

"Only if you want a break from me,"

I tried to say and looked at her tying the knot of her skirt and I could not help leaned in closer and place my lips on her nape. She was smelling insanely sweet.

I heard her slight giggle and tried to get off my hold and said.

"There is a meeting of distributors today. I have to be present there,"

I smiled and sucked her skin harsher that she whimpered in pain and pushed me away, turning all of sudden.

I chuckled and tried to ask.

"When you will get free?"

She shook her head and gulped slowly.

"Its hurting down there. I do not want more,"

She said and I smiled.

"As you say, Princess Aishwarya,"

I said with the slow voice and she smiled all of sudden. She took a step forward and wrapped her arms around me and placed her head on my chest.

"Thank you so much for beliving in me, Hukum. I never knew I would be able to do this,"

She said in a slow voice and I immediately wrapped my arms around and gently caressed her head.

"I did not do anything. I just diverted your attention from your negetives to positives,"

I said and she kissed my chest lovingly.

"Every girl deserves a husband like you, Hukum,"

She said and I cupped her cheek and made her look into my eyes.

"Do you want to know about my childhood?"

I asked and she nodded.

I smiled and sat on the chair and made her sit in my lap comfortably.

Caressing her cheek, I started to say.

"You know, growing up I had a hard time in studying and writing,"

"Whatt?"

She immediately reacted and I chuckled.

"Yes,"

I affirmed and continued.

"I was very young when both our parents died. I did not feel anything special for my father because he mostly cared about Bhaisa but my mother used to love me more than Bhaisa. Though, I cannot confirm because I was very young. I did not even remember much of her too. But, she spoiled me a lot that I used to sleep with her, I used to eat with her hands only, I used to listen to her only. I only stayed beside her all the time and I felt I died when she died. Suddenly, I was not feeling any hungry, suddenly, I was not talking and suddenly I was not listening to anyone. Many tried and failed but they could not make me smile. Seeing this, our Maasima admitted to Gurukul and there I met Guruji. He started teaching me but I could not even understand him because my inner voices were too loud that could not even hear what he was saying. I struggled for five to six and still was not able to write or read. Even, I started struggling with the speaking too. Bhaisa started to worry for me and I did not know everything was making me feel even more vulnerable,"