62 ~ Ranvijay Pleases Aishwarya

Ranvijay POV

"No, do not stop, please,"

She muttered and shivered uncontrollably, and I lowered my lips to the crown of her core.

She inhaled deeply as my lips touched her. She parted her legs more expansive, and her fist tightened on my wrist.

I saw her looking down at me, and I teasingly began with a soft lick.

Her lips parted with a slight tremble, and her gaze softened.

Her reaction made me even harden, and I could not help but close my eyes and start sucking her softly. She arched her head back and moved her hips in sync with my lips as I deepened it slowly.

Her breathing turned uneven, and she was rolling her toes.

I bit her softly to gain a trembling moan from her.

"Aaaannhhhhhhh,"

Her voice felt like honey in my ears, and I kept sucking her softly, deeply and passionately like I was not craving anything else in this world.

Seeing her moaning softly and slowly with pleasure, inhaling profoundly and moving her hips against me made me feel so proud right into this moment.

What did I do to this timid, innocent girl?

She was the same Aishwarya who could not meet my gaze on the first day after our wedding. And, now, she pushed her hand slowly into my hair, fisted softly, and widened her legs even more.

I took it slower this time to let her understand what exactly was happening to her. She was giving in to my touch so lovingly.

I kept sucking her until her she arched her body tightly, and I could feel her lower abdomen shaking under my touch. She started pressing her thighs together, and I lifted my face and looked at her.

"Should I push my finger in?"

I asked in a slow voice, and she nodded immediately.

"Please, yes, pleaseeeee,"

Her voice was uneven, and I could feel her knees trembling.

I sucked on my most extended finger before gently pushing in. She was extremely tight, and I could feel her skin contrasting with mine.

"Aaaaaannnnhhhhhh,"

She moaned, and I let her adjust to the new feeling. A few moments passed, and I asked her in a slow voice.

"Does it feel good?"

She nodded.

"Yes,"

I smiled and kissed her inner thighs softly while asking.

"Should I move it a little?"

"Annnnhh, yesss, slow and gentle,"

She whispered, and I smiled at her answer. She understood her need.

I obeyed as she asked and saw her fisting her hair and arching her head back with the slow yet tense moans she was trying to compress.

I gently and slowly moved my finger in and out. She escaped soft cries, and I gently touched her inside the skin.

"Tell me, where does it feel good, Aishwarya?"

I asked, and she nodded.

"Yes,"

I smiled and gently caressed her skin. She was wet, and her body was giving in smoothly. No reaction came for the first four places, and the moment my finger touched a particular space, she pulled her knees up tightly and moaned louder.