23 ~ The Intense Moment

1K votes fasttt!!!

There is a very intense scene ahead. I am planning it, especially for the occasion of the 10K Family. Hope to see it fasttt, But, I think it will take at least 15 to 20 days.

Or ek baare jaake saare chapters par vote kardo. Regular updates ke badle itna to deserve karti hu me. :-)

Ranvijay POV

"Fuck Your Innocence,"

The words escaped my mouth as I held her jaw in my hand. My fingers wrapped around her right cheek and the thumb on her left. Her shaky breath and almost audible heartbeats did no justice to the intensity and need I was feeling.

My lashes forced close as I pressed my lips against hers. She shivered under my hold and I could not stop myself from pressing my lips hard against hers. My lashes forced close and my lips fiercely yet slowly moved against hers.

"Aahhhmmm,"

A soft breathy moan escaped her lips which made me feel invited and aroused even more. She shivered insanely in my arms and I looked at her face for a moment before pressing my lips against hers again. Her lips were trembling and her lashes were fluttering rapidly. I could see her feeling frightened and confused.

I immediately moved her over me and cupped her cheek to keep her close to me.

She looked into my eyes and nervously looked down at my lips.

"Now? Hukum,"

Her slow and trembling melodious voice travelled down my ear and I nodded lightly.

"Good,"

She smiled a little and I gently tucked her loose strand of hair behind her ear.

"Do you want me to kiss you more?"

I asked in a slow voice and she nodded timidly after a few moments of calculative pause.

I slowly and carefully turned her under me and she looked at me with timid and nervous eyes. 

She pulled her one knee up and I placed my elbow on the bed beside her chest to cage her perfectly under me.

Her eyes were watching me with fear, confusion and desire she would not understand. I gently placed my thumb on her chin and she blinked silently looking into my eyes. Our faces were close and I felt her hand fisting on my Kurta when I took my lips closer to her. Her lips parted and her lashes lowered being fixed on my lips.

I closed my eyes and placed my lips on her. She startled a little and I gently pressed further. Our noses touched and I caressingly cupped her cheek and gently pulled her lips closer to mine. I felt her breath fanning over my face with intensity and shaking. 

With my parted lips I slowly caressed her lips to suck. She tightened her fist on my kurta when I did it for the first time. I pulled back to see her gulping nervously and confusingly. Her eyes blinked rapidly and she flickered her gaze between my eyes and lips.

I stared at her soft, beautiful, delicate lips parted slightly for me. I gently moved my hand that was below her head from the rest to her cheek making my other one free to unfist her hand from my kurta and pin it over her head.

She thinned her brows and I could see her chest doing up and down rapidly.

I intertwined our fingers and she breathed deeply and shakily.

"Hukum?"

She whispered and I pressed my lips against hers again. My fingers cupped her jaw to keep her close and restrain her from moving away. I could feel her trembling under me. My nose touched her cheek and I could feel her soft lips against mine. I parted my lips and slowly started sucking on her lips. With the slow yet firm pressure of my lips, I was trying to pull her lips apart and make her open her mouth for me.