81 ~ The Fun Afterwards

17+ Update

Aishwarya POV

After the release, it turns a little difficult to move and I felt tightness again but as I kept moving, it started to get easier again.

I did not know but I was liking it. I was feeling as if he was giving me time to fall in love with it, make me like it and crave it.

"Ahh, should I stop? Baby,"

He asked and placed his hands on the side of my waist. I could not stop myself from taking his hand towards my bosom.

He came closer to me and pressed my bosom slowly, caressing and messaging them.

"Ahhhhhhh, Noooo,"

I moaned and I felt his warm chest against my back. He moved his hand slowly to my neck from my bosom and placed his other hand on my core, caressing it gently.

He sifted all of sudden on his knees and slowly started to push himself slightly into me from behind.

"Aaaannnnnnnhhhhhh,"

My head rolled backward against his shoulder and my whole body trembled with the intense push.

His breathing was audible on my ear and I kept grinding against him while he was pushing into me.

"Ahhhhh, yesssss, Aishwarya, I am close, pleaseeee do not stopppp, pleaseeee,"

His words made me feel another release, draining my body but I tightened my fist on his wrist and continued grinding against him.

I could feel out bodies taking in their own language. He was keeping me hanged on him like I weighed nothing.

"Ohhhhh, Ummmmmmm, bab...ahhh,"

He groaned deeply in my ear and his hold tightened on my neck. I felt his fingers caressing my core that were making me press my thighs against him.

"Pleaseeee, Hukummmmmmmm, release nowwwwwww, pleaseeeeee,"

I begged and he bit on my ear slowly.

"Pleaseeeeee, do not stoppppppp, pleaseeee, please, Baby,"

He groaned in my ear and I moaned.

"Yesssss, pleaseeeeeeee. I cannot take it moreee,"

I felt him breathing in my ear and the moment I said it, he took me off of him and made me sit beside while groaning harder, arching his head back.

"Ahhhhhh, fuckkkkkkk,"

He groaned harder and I tightened my hold on his wrist.

"Are you okay? Hukum,"

"Ahhh, yessss,"

He groaned slowly.

And, I did not know but looking at him like this, I felt my stomach twisting and I tried to ask in a slow voice.

"Are you okay?"

I asked him again and he suddenly stepped out of the pool and sat, turning his head to the other side. I looked at him holding his length in hand and rubbing his hand harder against it..

"urgghhhhhh,"

I felt my body numb and felt weak all of sudden just by looking at him.

His cheeks had turned red and the veins poppep up on his arms and I just shamelessly kept looking at him, taking care of himself and tried to call.

"Hukum,"

He groaned harder and suddenly he grabbed the towel and released in it.

I did not know but he was looking even more beautiful now.