27 ~ Aishwarya Understanding Her Feelings

1k votes fastttt!!!

Thank you so much for 300 f—cking thousands views and fifty 2 f—cking votes. I am going totally insane. That's right. Insane. This is Huge... thank you so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhh 😭😭😭😭♥️♥️♥️♥️

Aishwarya POV

"Go, something interesting is waiting for you,"

He said and I thinned my brows with the confusion.

"Like what?"

I asked with the curiosity and he smiled looking at me.

"Like, a meeting of women. Now, you are a part of the Kingdom and indeed an important person here for me and for us too. Bhabhi-sa might want you to learn about the things going on in the palace and I am quite sure that you will love a few very much,"

He said and I nodded with slight nervous.

I had never been part of the meetings and the affairs of the Kingdom. It was something I always felt scared of. Talking to people and seeing their eyes on me all the time for no good reason had always made uncomfortable and hurt.

"But, Hukum, I just want to be here. I do not think I can help Bhabhi-sa in any way,"

I tried to say and he looked at the attendee still standing and waiting for you.

"You can go,"

He said to her and I saw attendee leaving us alone again.

I gulped nervously as he sat up and I felt him pulling his knee up behind me. 

He placed his hand close to my knees on the floor almost covering me up on my one side and looking into my eyes.

I blinked nervously looking at him being closer to me and he said.

"What was your name before the marriage Aishwarya?"

He asked in a slow voice and I inhaled deeply when I felt his hand gently tucking my loose strand behind my ear. I felt his fingers soft yet sparkling for the touch. I felt his finger unknowingly tracing behind my ear and I tried to answer.

"Aishwarya,"

He lifted his gaze from my ear to my eyes and asked with the intense gaze.

"And Now?"

I sucked on my lips a little and blinked silently before realising what was my name now.

Aishwarya... Ranvijay Dev Singh.

But, I could not say it aloud. Wife could not take his husband's name.

"Tell me?"

He said again still looking into my eyes and I tried to break the gaze and inhale to collect a bit of a courage.

"Say it, Aishwarya,"

He said again and I lifted my gaze to look at him looking at my face. His face had turned slightly red and his lips was parted reminding me the deeds of last night.

I inhaled deeply and lowered my gaze to say.

"Aishwarya...,"

I closed my eyes as I could not even bring the further words on my tongue.

"Yes, then,"

He said and I felt him tracing his finger on the outline of my ear. I felt slight goosebumps coming sending sensations to my nerves and I lowered my gaze when he said again.

"Say your full name, Aishwarya,"

He said and I lifted my gaze to look at him.

"But, Huku-,"