74 ~ Ranvijay and Aishwarya Comes Closer

Aishwarya POV

"Do not tell me that you got fever because you were tensed about that stupid letter. I will kill you Aishwarya, for real,"

He said and I just stared silently at him. His arms were wrapped around my shoulder and the spoon were closer to my mouth. I did not know but I wanted to trust him. His lips were carrying the slight smile and maybe I wanted this.

I wanted him to tell me everything and talk to me. I wanted his attention.

"Come on, Baby,"

He said and I parted my lips and tasted the curry. The sour taste settled in my tongue mixed with the bitter taste of my mouth bringing a lump up in my throat and resulting into a hard cough.

My chest hurt all of sudden and I started coughing badly.

He immediately started to pat my back and I tried to calm my racing heartbeats.

"Careful, Aishwarya,"

He said and passed me the glass of water.

I drank a few sips and he again started to feed me. Sip by sip, spoon by spoon with small and loving appreciations he made me had the whole curry and all of sudden I was feeling better but it was still chilly.

"Aapne bhojan kiya?"

"Have you had dinner?"

I asked in a slow voice and he smiled looking at me.

"I will but you should have the medicine and sleep for now,"

He said and passed me the small bowl of liquid medicine to me.

"I have to tell you a lot,"

I said and he pushed the bowl closer to my mouth and made me drink the ugliest medicine in the whole world. My tongue burnt and as the liquid passed down my chest, I could feel it sending strange warmth to my body.

"I will listen to you when you will be healthy again,"

He said and helped me lay down on the bed. He pulled the comforters up to my chest and touched my cheek softly and leaned in to kiss my forehead for a moment.

"Sleep tight, baby,"

He said and I looked at him standing up from the bed and I could not stop myself from holding his hand.

He turned to look at me and I said.

"Aap naraz hai humse?"

"Are you angry with me?"

I asked in a slow voice and he turned to look at me.

"No, baby, why would I be angry?"

He asked and I tried to pull him closer and he sat beside me.

"Then why are leaving me?"

I asked and shifted my head from the pillow to his lap. He carefully helped me place my head in his lap and moved my hair aside which were disturbing me.

"I am not leaving you. I just want you to rest,"

He said and I said.

"I am resting,"

I said and placed his hand on my head lovingly.

"I am sorry, Hukum, but I could not think of anything else. I thought you were forced in this marriage and I did not want it. I mean, I could not think of anything else. I thought that you are so handsome and you married me, then the agreement would be real,"

I tried to say in my slow voice and I felt him slowly caressing my head and it was making me feel so relaxed.

"I love you, Aishwarya. You do not have to insecure anymore about anything. Just remember one thing always that I am here for you till the death do us apart. We will live this together, we will fight, overcome arguments, understand each other and grow old together. No matter what happens, I will never leave you and will never let you leave me. Because, if I am married, I am married for lifetime,"