53 ~ Aishwarya Feels Timid

Ranvijay POV

She slept in a bit while I gently stroked her back. I could feel her breathing slowing down as she drifted into sleep. 

My restlessness also faded away after some time. Seeing the source of your desire to sleep in your arms was like a different kind of experience. 

When she was awake, I was feeling tempted to kiss her, thrust into her and make her scream until she begged me to stop.

But, now, when she was asleep, I was feeling peaceful. It made me feel so relaxed and happy.

For a moment, I got scared that I hurt her. I did not know, but the feeling of her soft skin against my lips, her trembling beneath my touch, her soft and intense moans and the noise of her bangles and anklets made me lose my control, and when I knew that she was close to coming, I could not stop myself from pushing my finger in.

She felt insanely tight around me and wet too.

And, after coming, her skin clenched against my finger, making me feel a different pleasure. Like, I owned it. I owned the first-ever release of her that she still was unaware of. My control was hanging with a thin thread, and I was so close to losing it and thrusting into her.

Sometimes, I feel that she should be aware of what we were meant to do, but other times, I feel so pleased and turned on to know that she was mine only. I would be the very first she would ever explore, even in her thoughts. I feel so tempted to know that she was mine to corrupt.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep too.

I woke up in the morning when the faded noise of birds and chaos travelled down my ear.

My hand immediately searched for her, expecting her to be beside me but she was not. I opened my eyes and inhaled a deep breath to see her around.

But she was not anywhere.

Then the faded noise of anklets coming from the bathing room calmed me down, and I pressed my back against the bed again.

The rays of the sun were invading my eyes and making me feel so restless. I grabbed her dupatta from my side and covered my face with it.

I took a quick nap and woke up with a shake when I heard her sweet voice.

"Hukum, it's late,"

I inhaled deeply and moved the dupatta off my face.

I felt her sitting beside me on the edge of the bed, and I opened my eyes to look at her.

Her hair was open and wet. There was a different kind of glow on her face today. She looked so breathtaking.

"Are you okay?"

I asked her in a slow voice, and she nodded.

"Ji,"

She lowered her gaze timidly, and I straightened myself slowly. I could feel her flushing.

"Are you hurt... or sore... or anything?"

I tried to ask in a slow voice, and she gulped before shaking her head.

I nodded a little.

Honestly, I was apprehensive. I did not expect that things would shift that quickly between us. I was trying to take it slow, but her moans and trembling turned me insanely on, that I ended up fingering her. And, then, she kissed me and bit on my lips. She was so tempted and turned on last night. And honestly, I did not expect it, but it felt so good.

"Umm, Baapusa asked for you,"

She said in a slow voice, and I nodded silently.

"Okay,"