45 ~ Aishwarya Kisses Ranvijay

3K Votes fasttt!!!

Well, its really unfair. Tim log jab bolte ho me tab update kar deli hu, Saara kaam chodke bhi likhti or Tum log vote bhi ni kar sakte. I mean 12k people are reading. Leaving the re-reads aside, atleast 8k people are reading and out of them not even 3K can vote.

I don't think out love towards each other is equal. I mean, I care about your feelings so much but in exchange of that you cannot even touch the vote button. 

I think I should also prioritise other things over writing. I mean I can also study, work like others while updating only on Sundays like others. I am upset.

Ranvijay POV

I could feel my fingers struggling with the small neem stick in my hand while trying to draw even a small circle on her hand. I lifted my gaze from her hand to her faze that was weighing on the side of my shoulder. Her eyes were closed and there was the tints of tiredness along with calmness washing over her.

I inhaled a deep breath looking at her beautiful face and a slight smile appeared on my face.

She was so precious, so gentle and so soothing.

In the world of full of selfish people she was the most selfless person I had ever met. She just could not Shayn 'No'. She was someone who values relationship despite measuring them in the weights toxicity and negativity.

Well, one would never be able to measure if she does not know what are the other things around.

I felt her shifting a little and shutting her eyes tightly as if she was looking for more space.

I gently moved to not wake her up and pulled her closer to my chest. 

I spread my legs on the couch and lifted her legs gently up over the couch too.

She shifted a little in her sleep and I immediately pulled my hand back. She inhaled a deep breath and I smiled looking at her sleeping face. The soft curls dancing beside her face was making her small and beautiful face glow up more.

I laid on the couch, pressing my back against one of the hand rest, against a pillow, upper half inclined above the way I was feeling comfortable. Her back was pressing against my chest and stomach and her body between my wide, open legs. 

She shifted comfortably over my chest and I gently kissed the side of her forehead. She inhaled a deep breath and pushed her forehead closer to my lips.

Aww, my baby!

"Hukum,"

She called slowly in her sleep and I asked in the same slow voice.

"Hn?"

I waited for her to say something but she fell asleep again. I looked at her sighing in her sleep and I lowered my gaze to the pieces of jewellery she was wearing.

I gently took my hand closer to her necklace and touched her neck gently.

I lifted her neck and looked at the hook at her nape. I used the fingers of my other hand to slowly unhook her necklace and she moaned slowly in her sleep.

"Anhh,"

The slow cry made my stomach twist and I immediately pressed my teeth against my lower lip to not get affected with it. 

Pulling the necklace away from her skin slowly, I took it off and kept it over the table.

Now, I moved my fingers to her earrings. It was not a difficult task like the necklace. They came out easily.