39 ~ Aishwarya Understands Ranvijay

1K Votes fasttt!!!

I need a break so the next update will be probably after 100K votes. 

Mature Content Ahead.

Aishwarya POV

Hukum's condition was worrying me. I did not know but I was not feeling very well with the things happenings around us.

First the vermillion and then Hukum turning sick.

My fingers were running into his smooth, soft and thick hair and I felt him pressing his forehead against my midriff gently.

A slight shiver ran down my spine and I shifted a little on my feet.

"Hukum,"

I called in a slow voice and I could feel his slow and deep breath fanning against my skin making me shudder a little.

"Hn?"

He hummed and I tried to ask.

"I know if I would ask 'What is wrong?' you will say 'Everything is okay, Aishwarya, everything is good,' but if we were in each other's place then you might not accept the same answer from me...,"

My heart was pounding insanely in my chest as the words were rolling down my tongue.

"...instead you would dig deep, pick the whole world on your head until you would know what is wrong if there is any. Same way, I am concerned for you. I can see clearly that you are not okay. Maybe the thing will not require my help but I deserve to know. At least, I should know the thing that is bothering you,"

I finished in a slow voice and he inhaled a deep breath against my skin.

"The problem is that you are very young Aishwarya and I am afraid that I will end up hurting up,"

He said in a slow voice and I gulped nervously and closed my eyes for a moment.

"All my life people have considered me incapable of understanding things. My sisters always used to say that I do not understand clothes, I do not understand politics, I do not understand what they talk and my father used to say that I do not understand anything. And, now you are also thinking that I am incapable of understanding instead I will get hurt. Fair enough, seems like the problem has always been in me,"

I said in a slow voice and I heard him shaking his head a little.

"This is not the case, Aishwarya,"

He straightened his head and said in a slow and painful voice.

"Actually, I am really really sorry but I forgot to bring you another bottle of vermillion,"

He said in a slow voice and just by looking at his face a smile appeared on my face.

"It's okay, I collected the scattered vermillion and I can use it,"

I said and he gulped tensely.

"Are you sure?"

He asked and I nodded.

"Yes, and what about your health?"

I asked and he stood up from the chair and my heart skipped a few beats. His tall body and naked chest blocked my vision for anything else and I could see the water droplets falling down his hair on his chest and forehead.

He was smelling fresh with the bathing oils and water.

I gulped silently and I saw him coming closer. His gaze lowered as if he was feeling shy and uncomfortable while meeting my gaze.