79 ~ Past Midnight

17+ Update

Aishwarya POV

A deep cry escaped my lips and I could not help but beg.

"Aaaahhh, pleaseeeee, pleaseeeeee, ahhhhh, Hukum, pleas... Ranvijay pleaseee Ranvijay... I am begging you, slowerrrrr,"

My lips trembled senselessly under the featherly touch of his and he immediately came back to senses.

"Fuckkkkkkkkk!, Fuckkkkkk, I am sorry, I am so sorryyyyyyyy, Ahhhhh, So sorrryyyyyyyyyy, my baby,"

He immediately pulled out and looked at me with the care in his eyes. He started caressing my cheek and I tried to calm down my racing heartbeats. A few more tears rolled down my cheeks senselessly when I felt slight inchiness and stingyness. The sudden feeling of emptiness made me feel even more timid and helpless.

I did not know why I was having tears.

"I am sorry, I am so sorry, Aishwarya,"

I closed my eyes feeling his forehead against mine and I closed my eyes too. His voice soothed me down a little but it was doing nothing to my inner storm.

"Are you okay? My baby,"

He asked and I could sense that he had got insanely worried about me.

I opened my eyes tiredly and stretched my legs a little that ached to do so and I could not but nodded.

"Yessss,"

I bit on my lower lip when he kissed my forehead.

"I am sorry,"

He muttered and shifted aside.

I did not know why I was begging him to stop. It was not hurting but the sensations were beyond my control. I was feeling as if I would die, my senses had stopped working, I could feel anything but his skin rubbing against mine.

And, the irony was that this emptiness was making me even more crazy. I tried to hide myself in his embrace.

I did not know but suddenly, I wanted him inside again. That was not what I wanted.

"Hukum,"

I looked at him and wrapped my arm around his waist and tried to pull him closer.

He looked at me confusingly and I blinked nervously while muttering.

"Pleaseeeee,"

He was out of breath and he looked at me and shook his head.

"But, you asked me to... stop,"

He said and I shook my head with the begging expression and tried to pull him closer. And, my fingers were shaking.

"Just for once,"

I said not knowing what exactly was I demanding and suddenly he sat up.

My body shivered all of sudden when he held my wrist and pulled me closer to him, only to make me sit into his lap.

"Ahhhhh,"

I moaned in his mouth when I felt him pushing again into me. His eyes were looking into mine as I stretched my body and dig my nails into his bicep.

I felt his hands on the side of my waist and slowly lowering to my hips. Grabbing each one of them with his hand, he slowly started to pull me closer.

My eyes shut close and I felt the another wave of pain travelling into my body.

"Thats it, you are becoming completely mine, Aishwarya,"

He said against my lips and I bit on my lower lip a little before saying.