44 ~ Ranvijay Applies Mehndi To Aishwarya

Lets see if you could make 3K votes!!!

Aishwarya POV

"Kya baat hai! Jo Annapurna hai usse hi pehle khane ki manahi hai,"

"What's that? The one who is the Goddess of Food herself is not allowed to eat before us,"

He said and I felt something twisting in my stomach really severely. The whole dining hall fell utterly silent until my father chuckled.

"Haha, tha... that's not true, Jawaisa, Aishwarya, you should sit with him,"

I looked at my father who said in a nervous and unsure tone while I looked at my sisters who were looking at me with pure nervousness and distrust. I felt even more nervous looking at their husbands making faces and looking at Hukum with shocked and unbelievable expressions.

"But, Baapu-sa, I will eat with them after all,"

I tried to say with a slow voice and I looked at Hukum lifting his gaze from the empty and looking at me.

"I am sure your sisters can eat with their husbands today too,"

He said and looked at the other men.

"I am sure they will not have any problem with that. After all, they all look like so caring and noble men,"

He said looking at them and I saw a few of them inhaling a few deep breaths and then looking at my sisters and then one of them said.

"Of course, we are, come Mayuri, sit with me,"

A slight smile tried to appear on my face when the other also started saying.

"Yes, she can,"

"Of course, why not?"

Indistinct voices followed and I looked at my sisters nervously walking forward to grab the seats beside their husbands.

"Come, Aishwarya,"

Hukum said and I gulped with a timid and nervous smile and nodded.

"Ji, Hukum,"

I walked towards him and he shifted a little to make some space for me. I could see the nervousness and shock available on the faces of my sisters as they were also taking seats beside their husbands.

I looked at the attendees walking in front with the additional plates and Hukum immediately said.

"No need, we will share,"

I felt a knot in my stomach and I just wanted to run from there. The timidness and nervousness were making me feel uncomfortable and my fingers were trembling.

"We will share too,"

One of my sister's husband said too and then everyone said the same thing.

I looked at my father was smiling and looking at us and I just lowered my gaze.

The attendees started to serve the dinner and I looked at Hukum looking at me. I could feel my heart beats racing so wildly right at this moment. He lifted his eyebrows at me and I just felt like dying with the timidness.

I had never had dinner with any of the guests in my whole life. I always had dinners and lunch in my chamber, always.

Eating in front of everyone had always made me nervous, so nervous that I would hardly eat.

The dinner was served in some time and I could feel the aroma of spices and oil mixing up in the air and making my throat wet. I was hungry.

"Have first, Aishwarya,"