26 ~ The First Bite

1K Votes fastttttt!!!

Aishwarya POV

I looked at him intensely gazing down at the design I had created on the dupatta. With the blue, golden and green threads along with the beads and stones, I had stitched a design of peacocks dancing on the fabric.

"It is amazing. I have never seen anything like it,"

He said and I could see the shock that was available on his face.

I smiled and he forwarded his hand to touch the tail of the peacock I had recently finished.

"It's incredible, Aishwarya. I have been to so many markets but never seen this kind of fine work with such an incredible details,"

He said and I smiled looking at his face.

My heart was dancing hearing my appreciation and he asked.

"You are making it for yourself?"

I smiled and shook my head.

"No, I have made so many like these for my sisters. I even designed a few lehengas for them. I am creating this one for Jiji. I want to surprise her,"

I said and he lifted his gaze to look at me.

"Really?"

He asked still looking at it with the amaze.

"Yes,"

I said in a slow voice and he shifted a little closer to me to sit beside me. 

"Can you teach me how to do that?"

He said and I immediately thinned my brows with the slight shock and confusion.

"Hukum, but?"

He lifted his gaze to look at me and asked with the smiling face.

"But, what my dear talented Aishwarya?"

He asked and I did not know my gaze lowered to his lips when he said that and I felt my heart beats racing up a little. 

His lips reminded me the events of the last night and I quickly turned my gaze low from him.

"Okay,"

I muttered and tried to calm down my quickening breathing and heart beats. I held the needle between my fingers and inserted the golden thread into it.

"You will have to use this needle,"

I tried to say in the slow voice.

My heart beats were racing to realise that he was actually wanting to learn it. But, how could he? He was educated, a consultant in the court and so much more. Why did he need to learn that?

It was making me feel things and the way he was sitting closer to me was making me even more nervous.

He took the needle from my hand and took the place where I was working currently in his hand.

"Then?"

He asked and I could feel his voice turning hot and I could not help but lift my gaze to look at hi cheek and eyes. His gaze was down and my heart beats were racing to see his ear so fine. His jawline and that mole. A slight smile appeared on his face making his cheek lift up a little and he turned to look at me.

My breath quickens and I nervously blinked before lowering my gaze to the fabric.

"Then, you have to do this,"

I managed to say.

"You will have to explain. I am an amateur in it,"

He said and I gulped nervously and nodded.