46 ~ Aishwarya Agrees

3K votes fasttttt!!!

Aishwarya POV

"I do not want you to see me, like... there,"

I tried to say in my low and slow voice while lowering my gaze for a moment and he thinned his brows in a line.

He waited for a few moments and kept looking at me before he said.

"Okay,"

He smiled and gently stroked his palm on my head and I placed my head on his chest.

"But, now you have to go back to sleep,"

He said and I closed my lazy and dizzy lashes. His warmness was feeling so soothing and I did not remember when I fell asleep again.

I woke up when I felt like enough contended with the sleep and tried to open my heavy lashes.

My sight fell on his sleeping face facing me. We were still on the small couch but not so small because it adjusted both of us. I felt my hand pressing against his chest. I immediately pulled back and sighed thanks for the Henna for not leaving any marks. It was all dried now.

I gulped and slowly detached myself from him. The noise of my anklet bells made him sigh in his sleep and inhale a deep breath.

I exhaled deeply while straightening up.

I sat and felt my lower back against his midriff. I started rubbing both of my hands against each other to get rid of the dried Henna still stuck to my palms.

As it was getting more and more off my skin I could see the actual color. It was dark, way too dark.

"Oh my Goodness,"

I breathed slowly as I realised that I had never had this dark colour of my Henna.

"What happened?"

His slow and sleepy voice caught my attention and I moved my gaze to look at him.

His eyes were still closed and I felt him wrapping his arms around me and slowly pulling me closer.

I laid back again against him and felt him coming closer to me.

I immediately pulled my face back and said.

"I am fasting, Hukum,"

He inhaled a deep breath tinted with the slight frustration and a slight smile appeared on my face.

"All right,"

He said and opened his eyes half only.

He lazily pecked my cheeks with his lips and I giggled a little.

"I have to get up and get ready,"

I tried to say and push him a little away from me.

He moved his hand off of me as I tried to stand up from the couch.

He went back to sleep in no time and I tried to say.

"You should go to bed,"

But, he was quick enough to get back to sleep.

I smiled looking at him and looked at my hands again.

I did not know it was making me smile for no reason. It was so beautiful. I looked at his hands and my sight noticed that he got the tip of his fingers messed up a little too.

He is the best.

I smiled and walked into the bathing room to take a bath. It took me a good time to freshen up, take a bath and get ready.