36 ~ The Sugar Syrup Drama

1K Votes fastttt!!!

Also, people who has not voted yet. please vote on all the chapters.

Ranvijay POV

The day finally came to an end after a long court meeting. In one week the construction of the outskirts of Kingdom would begin and I could not feel anymore happy about it.

Everything was finally finalized, the design, the workers, finance and everything.

My lucky Aishwarya.

I did not know but somewhere I was feeling that all the good things in my life was happening because of her.

Maybe.

No, Actually.

I came back to my chamber in the evening. I had lunch with Bhai-sa and Agastya.

Agastya was also quite busy these day. He was taking good care of the calculations and finance. His work load had also increased. He was a responsible man, a dedicated one. Someone who would focus on one thing at one time. He was a kind of person who would work if he is working and enjoy when he is enjoying.

Like dedicated, sharp, intelligent and very naughty. Very very naughty. His naughtiness had no limit.

Sometimes, I just wonder how would he manage his married life.

The thought alone made me chuckle a little.

I entered my chamber and looked around.

"Aishwarya,"

I tried to call but she was nowhere around. The empty bed, empty couch, even the light lamps were not lit.

I wondered where she could be.

Maybe she went to meet Bhabhi-sa.

I was happy that she was getting along with people here. And, I literally felt very happy when she stopped me.

I wanted her to stop me. She was a very submission girl. Very submissive. Submissive in every kind.

And, in submission she knows no limit.

And, she should know her limit. Because, a submissive person suffers a lot. And, I did not want her to suffer.

Finally, tomorrow I would have a chance to meet her family, see the environment in which she had grown up. It would help me understand her even more.

The symptoms she was having was clearly indicating towards a bad and rough past. Not in terms of physical pain but emotional and mental pain. And, the person who go through the emotional and mental pain would never know what is she going through. Because, her understanding, reasoning and everything suffers along with that.

I wanted to heal her, wanted to see what was there in her beyond her past. What would have actual Aishwarya looked like if she had me before.

A slight appeared on my face as I heard the faded noise of her anklets. Her anklets had different voice. I could recognise them in a crowd of thousand people. My gaze sharpened towards the bathing room as she was coming out of it.

My sight noticed her rubbing her nose lightly, her gaze low, unaware of my presence, she was walking slowly, on her toes and her face was flushed and there was something in her look.

I gulped slightly being confused a little.

Slow, soft moans escaping her lips as she was walking inside, her perfect and tiny waist were moving left and right with her steps.

My brows thinned a little and she stopped suddenly and blew air out of her pouted lips.

"What happened?"