30 ~ The Late Night Talk

1k votes fastttt!!!!

Aishwarya POV

"But, why did you think that you would hurt me?"

I asked and he smiled looking at me. My eyes blinked silently when I saw him shifting closer to me. I felt her hold travelling up to my forearms from my hands to slowly pull me closer. 

I inhaled deeply and looked at him forwarding his hand towards me. I lifted myself a little up and placed my head on his bicep. The mild fragrance of his cologne travelled down my nose and I lowered my gaze from his eyes.

It was comfortable.

I closed my eyes for a moment and my eyes caught the attention of his chest. 

"I did not know. I though maybe I would end touching you the way you would not like,"

He said and I thinned my brows with confusion. I angled my face and looked into eyes.

"What do you mean?"

I tried to question and looked at his calm and peaceful face until the way it was when we were kissing on the bed.

He smiled a little and pulled the comforter up to our midriffs.

"I mean that I was afraid of losing control on my senses and I might have ended up touching you places that you would not like,"

He said and I was still not getting it.

"What places?"

I asked and he inhaled a deep breath. I saw him forwarding his hand close to my face to tuck my hair behind my ear.

"You tell me, what would the places you would not like me to touch?"

He asked and I thinned my brows with confusion.

He had touched my face while hugging me, he had touched my back while tying the knot of my blouse, he touched my feet on our first night and he always touches my hand and waist. And, I did not dislike any of those touched.

"There is none,"

I answered and he thinned his brows.

"Are you sure?"

He questioned and I nodded.

"Yes, you have touched my cheek, my feet, my hands, my waist, my back and everywhere,"

I said and he chuckled.

"Oh, yes, I remember,"

He smiled and kept looking at me. I felt a little suspicious with his smile and lowered my gaze. 

Oh Shit!

Yes, he had not touched my chest yet.

And, the thought alone sent a shiver down my spine. I immediately lowered my gaze and closed my eyes.

"What happened?"

He asked and I just shook my head.

"Nothing, Good night,"

I muttered and immediately turned opposite to his face.

Did he mean to touch my chest?

But, why would he need to touch my chest?"

"What happened? Aishwarya,"

He asked and I felt him hovering over by shifting closer to me. He placed his head on his one elbow to support himself and I turned a little to look at me.

"Nothing,"

I said and he just stared silently into my eyes.

I saw him leaning in closer and pecking gently against my forehead.