50 ~ Aishwarya Gives In

Next update after 4K votes!!! Mera adhikar hai bhayi ♥️

Tune in to "Hai Rama" and listen it to full volume while reading it.

Aishwarya POV

"Did it feel wrong when you touched me?"

I immediately shook my head and placed my hand on his chest.

"No,"

I said.

"You do not have to worry about it. Aishwarya. Just do not fall for my words. Understand when you will want to feel the peak. When you want to seek the end, understand?"

He said and lifted his face up to look at me.

I bit on my lower lip and noticed that it had stopped raining.

He took a step back from me and looked into my eyes.

"I think you should go inside and change before you catch the cold,"

He said in a slow voice, and I immediately asked.

"Are not you coming inside,"

He took a few more steps away from me and shook his head lightly.

"I will have a short walk alone,"

He said, and I tried to ask.

"Are you upset with me? Hukum,"

He shook his head.

"No,"

He replied immediately.

My heartbeats were racing so wild.

"Are you sure? I am sorry,"

I tried to say and took a step closer to him.

He smiled, looking at me and took a step forward to me. He gently cupped my cheeks with both hands and kissed my forehead lovingly.

"Go inside and change,"

He said, and I nodded.

"Ji,"

I was feeling a slight ache in my heart as I took my steps away from him. My heartbeats were racing insanely.

Taking the steps away from me was making me feel something in my heart.

I turned to look at him, walking away into the woods.

I gulped nervously and silently walked into the chamber.

I looked at the water droplets falling off my wet clothes as I walked inside. It was making me thousands of things I was not able to understand.

I fisted my hands on my Lehnga and walked into the bathing room directly. Stripping my clothes off, I sat down on the bathing stool. Pouring a few jars of water on me, I let the water flow and removed any dirt from the rainwater. My long locks ran down even below my thighs, and I gently pushed them away to my back.

My gaze lowered down to my naked self. My nipples were hard, and I could feel slight uneasiness in my core with what happened a time ago. I inhaled a deep breath and looked at the water droplets running down through my midriff and falling off through the partition of my legs.

I sucked on my lower lip and slowly brought my hand closer to my thighs. They were thin and dark. I raked my fingers on my fingers slowly, and surprisingly, I did not feel anything different. I closed my eyes and, for a moment, thought of Hukum's touch on my thighs instead of mine.

A slight wave shiver occurred in the base of my spine, and I immediately opened my eyes.

What the hell was I thinking?