67 ~ Ranvijay Seducing Aishwarya

Make it 19K followers soon and I will update daily! 🥰 I am dying to see it. 

Aishwarya POV

"Will it be rough?"

I asked while feeling the warmth of his body against my back. My gaze lowered to his lips, which were featherly caressing my cheek.

"I do not want to hurt you,"

He said, and I closed my eyes as I felt his lips slowly moving towards my ear. I could feel slight uneasiness in him due to the grown baby hair falling on my cheeks and irritating me.

But my stomach twisted insanely when he pressed his cheek against mine and firmly rubbed it upward to push the hair away.

My face tilted, and my lips parted with the anticipation of his move.

"So, that's why you get hard. It means you want to...?"

I tried to ask slowly, and I felt his lips brushing my ear and muttering huskily.

"Yes, first thing in the morning, last thing in the evening and every moment you call me 'Hukum' and smile, I feel like feeling you around me, deep inside you, and make you insane,"

He said slowly in my ear, and I felt a strong shiver running down my spine and opened my eyes while struggling a little in his strong embrace.

"But, it will make us many babies, no? I mean... day and... night and so much...,"

I tried to say and felt his lips parted and biting the outer corner of my ear, which made me whimper with a slight pain.

"Annhh,"

I could feel his wet lips and tongue against my ear, and I tried to pull my ear out of his mouth.

"It's not alone for the baby, Aishwarya,"

He said, and I could feel my heart pounding loudly in my chest.

"What else is it for?"

I asked and suddenly felt him pulling his knee up and his toes touching my feet under the comforter.

"Do you like me touching and kissing and sucking you?"

He questioned, and I felt his hands holding my wrist and pulling my bangles out slowly. I hesitantly tried to pull my hands back.

"You should not take them off, Hukum. It's not a good omen to take off the wedding bangles before forty-five days,"

I tried to say slowly, but he did not consider what I said and instead reminded me.

"I asked you something,"

I inhaled profoundly, feeling his hot voice doing something strange while travelling down my ear.

"Ah, yes,"

I could not stop myself from accepting.

"That's it for too. To make you feel good,"

He said, and I could feel his fingers pulling the bangles from my other wrist and keeping them beside, far away from us.

"How can a painful thing make you feel good?"

I tried to ask.

I felt his feet tucking his toe in my anklet and my palm travelling up to my neck, cupping it lightly.

I arched my head back when I felt his lips against my neck. He kissed me slowly, followed by the sucking, and when he started to bite me, I felt goosebumps in my body and wetness in my core.