13 ~ I Am All Yours

1k votes fasttttt!

Things are going to get steamy soon 😉

Aishwarya POV

"OHH MYYY GODDDD!!!! BHAIIIIII-SAAAAA,"

Devarsa screamed loudly and my heart raced insanely with it. A strong shiver of fear ran down my spine and I blinked nervously not able to process what just happened.

But, I was sure that I was done now. They would understand my sickness and then no one will like me.

A few more tears rolled down my cheek and I closed my eyes lowering my gaze.

His palm was still against my cheek and I did not know what to do.

"You have never kissed me in my twenty two years of life,"

Devarsa started crying and he wrapped his arms around his shoulder from behind.

"And, she has just come home two days ago and you kissed her. Bhai-sa, this is not fair. I will die,"

He was crying and I felt more bad.

I took a step back.

And he tried to push him away Coldly.

"Shut up, Agastya,"

He said in a loud voice and everyone started laughing.

I felt timid seeing everyone laughing on me.

Even Ranaji and Jiji also laughing.

What the hell was happening?

"No, Bhai-sa, kiss me, pleaseeeeee...... On my lipssssss, pleaseeee or will not leave you. I will sleep with you only,"

He said with the crying voice. He was not having tears, just his voice was sounding painful.

Oh My God.

I just did something to separate these brothers.

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked at Jiji smiling at me.

"Are you okay?"

"Leave me Agastya or I will kill you,"

He warned him with the huge anger.

"No, kiss me first, atleast on the cheek,"

He said to him with the pleading eyes and I just started blankly at them.

Suddenly, Ranaji, patted Devar-sa's shoulder and said.

"Come, Agastya, let me kiss and you can come sleep with me,"

He was smiling and I pulled my veil a little low to hide my face.

Everyone laughed even more and I felt like running away already.

I took a few steps back and Jiji looked at me.

"You should go to your tent, it's ready,"

She said signalling towards a tent closer to me and I immediately ran inside.

My hand immediately reached to my sensing my heart beats that were making my small chest pump up and down. I felt like I would die any moment. My cheeks were feeling hot insanely.

I immediately fell to my knees and closed my eyes.

Calm down. Aishwarya. It is not your mistake. He did it. Hukum did it. Calm down.

I tried to calm myself down and then opened my eyes to see around. The attendees were still setting up the low height bed which were half of the size of the bed we had in the Kingdom but still had place for two. My eyes looked around only to find that except for bed, there was nothing.