32 ~ Brown Is a Colour of Sin

1K votes!!! Fastttttt

The things are going to get spicy. *Screamsssssssssssss*

Aishwarya POV

He tilted his head slightly to one side and rolled his eyes a little.

"Come inside,"

And, a timid smile appeared on my face out of nowhere. I tucked the loose strand of my hair behind my ear and shook my head lightly.

"I do not think it is a good idea. You are getting late for work. You should finish taking bath, I will take a bath later,"

I tried to mutter in a slow voice and he inhaled a deep breath with a slight nod. The silence followed for a few moments and I saw him walking closer to me. The pool had different depths. The shallow and deep sides. I was sitting on the shallow one and now he was in the middle of pool. He raked his fingers in his wet hair to prevent the strands falling into his eyes. 

I gulped as the sight before me sent a chilling shiver through the length of my spine. He had broad forehead. His lips had turned wet and his skin was glowing with the water.

"Ever heard of saving water, Aishwarya,"

He said and I thinned my brows.

"And, saving labour and energy of attendees,"

He continued and I lowered my gaze with the timidness and pressed my teeth against my lower lip.

Actually I did. He was right. Why waste attendee's labour when we could save that.

I inhaled a deep breath to collect my courage to move my legs from the floor to the inside of the pool. The water kissed my feet with tenderness and the warmness of his body that had mixed up in the water mildly. His presence was the reason of my timidness yet bravery.

I saw him coming closer to me. He forwarded his hand to me and I felt slight knots in my stomach to take his hand. Our fingers touched each others and I felt his fingers tightening around my hand and slowly pulling me closer into the pool.

His gaze was intense and playful at me. The much I had understood from his expressions now he only had a few expressions. He stays calm and relaxed whenever he was working and his lips were always into a slight smile whenever I stays around him. And, when he was looking at me the intense gaze. The gaze in which he was not blinking normally and looking at me for a longer period of time without rest was an intense gaze. There was something coming up ahead.

I jumped into the pool and a strong gasp escaped my lips with the coldness of the water. My body sunk in water till my waist.

A slow giggle escaped my lips seeing him watching me. 

Where life had brought me? I could not believe it. It was all seeming so dreamy.

He left my hand and I turned to take a few round in the pool. It was making me feel happy for no specific reason.

Or the reason was just in front of me.

Our gaze met and I saw him smiling looking at me. I could feel tightness in my stomach as I saw him stepping closer to me. His height had always been the reason of my dizziness in the day light. If makes me feel so silent and calm all of sudden. I could feel the chaos of my mind setting back to rest whenever he comes closer and stands in front of me.

I blinked silently and the smile vanishes from his face. He licked on his lips a little and my stomach twisted a little.

I lowered my gaze as the back of my mind could assess what was about to happen. The way his eyes were looking into mine was making me feel all timid and naked despite having myself covered from shoulder to feet. Obviously, the dupatta had slipped down my head.