Epilogue

Year 1655

Three years ago, my life changed drastically. When my father set me up in a political marriage alliance with the Prince of Suryagarh.

Like any other I was scared to leave my home. I was scared to step into someone's life having no clue what my future would be like.

My world had turned upside down only a matter of few months.

I became his but little did I understand was that he also became mine.

And, my whole story was about understanding that he also became mine. Mine. In the term of exclusivity.

Not only with the marital rituals but with emotions, with love, with care, even with the support.

He became mine.

In these three I had known about myself that I did not even get to know in the last nineteen years before him.

He discovered the true Aishwarya before my very eyes.

After him, I found myself.

The business bloom and it helped immensely in the construction of the outskirts for poor people.

His hardwork was also paying off as Ranaji handed him another project of developing the 100 acres area of around the Kingdom into a well developed village.

The employment, education and happiness increased.

But, there was one thing that did not change and it was him.

His authority on me was same. His one word with the straight face and I would turn nervous and timid. His voice calling me 'Aishwarya' and I would come running like a bird. His smiles whenever I stay around. Him lifting his gaze whenever I would enter the chamber. Him waiting for me at late night if I overwork.

And, in exchange I would not sleep until seeing his face.

He was the keeper of my life, who put my out of the cage and let me fly high in the sky believing that I would always be his.

Where husbands get jealous seeing their wife grow, he was happy and proud when my name grew all over the Hind and we started exports to other continents too.

I never knew this was inside me. Honestly.

If someone had told me that you would this after three years. I would have laughed and felt shy about it.

But, he was my lucky charm.

I gazed down at the paper and ink and started to pen down another letter for my Hukum as he was currently out of the Kingdom for another tour he use to do every few months.

But, letter had become common now.

"Khammaganni Hukum sa,

Mehal me sab acha chal Raha hai or hum bhi thik hai, apeksha hai aap bhi swastha honge, savere hi patra Mila hame aapka or jaankar acha laga ki aapka karta jald hi samapt ho jaega. Hum aapki prateeksha kar rahe hai, or aapko yaad bhi. Pata hai Moni ko beta hua hai. Hum bahut khush hue, parantu Jiji ki tabiyat kuch thik nahi chal rahi hai, unhe chakkar se aa rahe hai, subah gir gayi thi or humne kaha ki ved ko dikhaye lekin, kaam me vyast hai, Ranaji bhi ache hai, Devarsa hamari madad kar rahe hai magar bhot hasate hai hume, unki wajah se hi aapki jyada yaad nahi kehti. Pata hai Aaj din me to kehne Lage ki kisi din Hume jamalghota pila denge kyuki hum unse bahut kaam karate hai. Or to sab acha hai. Aap hase hame acha laga. Acha Vida lete hai, jaldi milenge.

Aapki Aishwarya,"

"Greetings Hukumsa,

Everything is going well in the Kingdom or I am also fine, I hope you are also healthy, I got a letter from you in the morning or I got to know that your work will end soon. We are praying for you, and even remembering you. You know that Moni got a son. We were very happy, but Jiji's health is not doing well, she is feeling dizzy, it was early morning and we asked her to show us the physician but she is busy at work, Ranaji is also fine, Devarsa helps me a lot. But, he makes me laugh so much. You know Today he said that he will add motion syrup to my food and I laughed a lot. I mean, I am making him work a lot. And, everyone is happy and good. Now, you have smiled I should take your. Will meet soon