54 ~ Ranvijay is fond of biting Aishwarya

Aishwarya POV

It was past evening now, and I was still sitting with my sister. I visited each of them as they slipped into the hall yesterday—all thanks to Hukum.

Or maybe I was sparing time to stay away from him.

I did not know, but whatever happened yesterday had pushed me into the river of dilemmas. The more I remembered it, the more I felt timid and ashamed of it.

I still could not get over the fact that he sucked me there. I mean, do all husbands do that?

And I was afraid to ask my sisters. I knew they would not behave well on it and talk ill about him, which I did not want.

Hukum said it was normal, but I was not feeling like usual. 

"You should go to your chamber now, Aishwarya,"

Suddenly, my sister's voice caught my attention, and I lifted my gaze to look at her.

"Ji, Jiji,"

I tried to say. She smiled a little, looking at me and said.

"Thank you so much for taking care of me. Even though your husband is here, you still spent the whole day taking care of me. I cannot thank you enough,"

I shook my head and stood up from the edge of the bed.

"You do not have to thank me, Jiji. What else are families for?"

I said in a slow voice, and I was not able to forget about it.

I did not want to take care of her, but I did not have any other reasonable option. I had lost all my strength to look into his eyes, even for a moment. It was like my vocabulary had burnt, my throat had dried, and my energy had drained after it.

Even in the morning, I was feeling so timid just being close to him.

"You should go see your husband now,"

She said, and I lifted my gaze to look at her. I nodded slowly and turned my almost immobile steps towards outside her chamber. I had already met my sisters, my father and everyone I used to miss in Suryagarh. It was dark now. I had no other option but to go back to my chamber.

Him, sucking me was fine, but what I did after that made me feel so much ashamed. I fisted my hands in his hair and bit on his lips.

I could not believe it.

What the hell got into me?

I could even recognize myself any more.

I had never thought about, never imagined or dreamed about it. But, at that moment, it all felt so natural and right.

And now, it was making me feel ashamed and vulnerable.

I reached closer to my chamber and, with slow steps, stepped into the chamber. 

Alright, I would go silently and would sleep directly in my bed.

I did not have the courage to meet his eyes, talk to or even face him.

What would he be thinking about me?

I told him that I felt sick whenever he came close to me, but he had to do it.

Aarrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhh

I asked him to do that.

I reminded myself again.

I asked him to kiss my nipple and suck me, and agreed to whatever he asked me.

Why?

Why he had such an effect on me?