49 ~ Aishwarya is Afraid of it

Thank you so much for all the birthday wishes. They really made my day. I tried to reply each of you and please forgive me if I have missed anyone. ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much.

Aishwarya POV

"I know; that's why I am warming it up,"

He said, and I felt slight uneasiness building between us already. I blinked silently and looked at him. His eyes were lazy and unfocused a little.

He lifted his gaze from the base of my neck, and my lips parted to see his lips glistening up with the lick of his tongue and looking a slightly darker shade of pink.

"Hukum,"

I breathed and tried to look at the food that was getting cold, and he smiled a little, looking at me.

"Ji,"

He said, and I gulped nervously.

For a moment, I thought he was not talking about the food but about me.

He shifted his gaze to the food, and I smiled a little.

He was talking about the food. I know.

Why would he talk about me as if I was the food?

He would not eat me.

I laughed internally with my running thoughts and inhaled a deep breath to calm myself down.

"Shall we start?"

I asked, looking at him, and he sucked on his lower lip and nodded.

"Yes, after you,"

He said, and I smiled a little.

I forwarded my hand to make a bite and looked at him looking at me. I felt my stomach twisting with his intense gaze on me.

His arm was still around my waist, and I could feel my shoulder touching mine. His face was slightly leaned to the side, and there was a slight smile on his lips while his eyes were looking into mine.

Now, I was feeling really nervous, and he lifted his left brow, and I gulped with the strange kind of tension building between us.

I slowly brought my hand closer to my lips and took a bite while lowering my gaze.

I chewed slowly and tried my best not to make any sound.

I gulped nervously and lifted my gaze again to look at him. Suddenly, I was feeling as if my knees were turning weak, my blood was not reaching my brain, and my thoughts were running wild.

"Hukum, aap hume ese mat dekhiya na,"

"Hukum, please do not look at me like that,"

I tried to say in a slow voice and stared silently at him. His gaze did not move an inch, and he did not even react. I felt even more nervous now. 

I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself down.

I was not even feeling hungry anymore.

"Okay, as you ask,"

He said in a slow voice, and I looked at him.

He lowered his gaze and forwarded his hand to the plate. Tearing a bite, he forwarded his hand to me, and I sucked on my lower lip before taking it in. 

"You are looking beautiful,"

He said in a slow voice, and I smiled a little.

"You always say that,"

I replied in a slow voice, and he leaned in closer to me.

He pressed his lips softly against my ear, and I felt slightly touchy with it.