28 ~ The Blooming Desires

1K votes!!!

Jaldi 10k kardo, kuch special soch kar rakha hai mene 😉😘

Aishwarya POV

I feel a slight shiver running down my spine as my eyes looked upon two ladies in minimal clothes and being very close to each other.

Not just close but the hand of one was on the breast of another. It immediately made me feel uncomfortable and suddenly the voice of Jiji caught my attention.

"Aishwarya,"

"Hn?"

A slow voice escaped my lips and I immediately turned to look at her.

"Jiji,"

I muttered in a slow voice and my eyes fluttered between the ladies who were now kissing each other passionately and Jiji.

With my slow and shaky steps, I walked towards and saw her patting the side beside her on the couch.

"Come, sit here,"

She said and I nervously gulped and corrected my dupatta to sit beside her.

Did she want to kiss me too?

But, Why would she?

I saw them looking at them.

"That's it?"

She asked all of a sudden when the two ladies stopped.

They smiled looking at her and nodded.

"Ji, Ranisa. This concept is very new for the ladies. So, we want to take it slow,"

One of them said and she smiled.

"Alright, what is the next one,"

She said and I blinked nervously and confusingly while asking.

"What are they doing here? Jiji,"

She smiled and looked at me. Her face was glowing as always and I listened to her.

"They are working on the new techniques for lovemaking,"

I thinned my brows with the confusion and gulped nervously feeling a little scared to ask.

"Lovemaking?"

She nodded.

"Yes, you know it will help a lot of ladies to understand what they want actually,"

She said and I was feeling even more confused now. What did she mean?

"What do you mean?"

I tried to question and she turned to look at me.

"I mean experiments lead to desire. The things we see, the things we touch, the things we hear, the things we smell give us an impression and build emotion in us and that emotion turns into a desire when we start to crave it more. Like, someone smelled something sweet. The smell of sweets will give him a feeling of something good and happy and sweet. Which will build a desire in him to taste him. And, when once he will taste it. It will develop an emotion with that thing and live that emotion again and again. He will need that sweet and it's now become his desire to have more and more sweets until some desires take birth,"

She said and something hit me.

He kissed me for the first time and now I was craving for his kiss. 

Yes, that was why I was looking at him that way. Because I wanted to kiss him. Because I wanted to feel his lips again on my lips.

Because I was craving his lips.

But, how, when and why?

I thinned my brows and immediately asked.