85 ~ Princess Aishwarya

Ranvijay POV

The Big Day.

Today was the big day for my wife, my Princess and my cute baby.

And, here I was extremely late. Trying to run faster, I was giving smiles to the guests and people while walking through the main gallery towards our chamber.

I stepped into and I could feel that my heart beats were racing because I knew she wanted everything perfect.

Not, just her, but Bhabhisa asked me specially to not get late at any cost.

"It was not my mistake,"

I immediately said stepping into our bedroom and looking at her running from here and there and looking at me all of sudden.

"I told you,"

She said and walked towards me furious steps and i immediately started to walk towards the dressing room.

"I told you to get ready on time. Everyone is waiting for the Pooja... how could you be so irresponsible? Hukum,"

She continued scolding me until I stepped into the dressing room and looked at a group of attendees coming inside with her.

"My clothes?"

I tried to ask in a slow voice and she inhaled deeply.

"There? Other than white?"

She asked and I immediately shook my head.

"No, white's perfect,"

I said immediately and she nodded.

"Okay, change quick, bhabhisa sent message three time already, we are extremely late,"

She said furiously and I looked at the attendees around. She looked at me with the surprise and she said.

"Oh, yes please wait a little outside,"

She said to the attendees and finally they started to leave.

I looked at her tracing her bangles nervously and I tried to say while changing my clothes.

"It will be perfect, Aishwarya,"

I said ands he sighed deeply.

"I really wish, Hukum,"

She said and I finished changing and she called.

"Moni, bring that shawl,"

She said and I looked at Moni bringing in a dark brown shawl, matching her beautiful outfit.

Taking it, she placed one side of it on my shoulder and hanged the other on my other arm, rolling from behind.

I looked at her taking out my rings and slipping them into my fingers quickly.

And, then taking out the neckpiece I had to wear and she asked.

"Sit down, please,"

Her voice sounded slightly frustrated and I silently sat down.

She tied the neckpiece around my neck and started to run her fingers in my hair and added the perfume.

"Bring his footwear,"

She ordered and sat down on his knees to place the bellies close to my feet.

"You do not hav-,"

"Shhhh, we are getting late,"

She cut me off and I silently wore the footwear and she looked at me.

"Lets go,"

She said and I immediately stood up.