4 ~ He Almost Saw Me Half Naked

800 votes fast!!!

Aishwarya POV

With my slow steps, I walked inside the chamber after him. Being all drenched in water, I was leaving wet marks on the floor.

My sight was shamelessly staring at the marks of his footsteps on the floor.

With my next step, I found the imprint of my feet right beside his and unknowingly my brain compared the size of our footsteps.

And, finding it was close to the half of his size a slight shiver ran down my spine.

A slight smile was there on my face because of everything that happened.

Honestly, I did not expect that he would throw the water at me and make me wet. It made my heart beat race so wildly and the way he was stealing gazes at me was making me feel butterflies in my stomach.

But, did he like me or not?

I walked more inside unknowingly, I saw his footsteps fading away into the bathing room and I stopped myself right there.

And, turning my head back, I walked towards the couch.

What the hell is happening to me?

I should wait until he come back.

But, I only had to change as my clothes were only drenched in water not milk.

I could go to the dressing room. Right?

Feeling how stupid I was, I turned my feet to the dressing room.

I did not know why I felt like driven by his footsteps that I started approaching.

I entered the changing room and shut the door behind.

I walked towards the trunks that were there and I took out a fresh pair of clothes and walked towards the mirror.

Holding my duppata, I put it low and kept it aside on the chair.

My hand held the cotton towel and I gently started to dry myself a little.

After drying myself, I pulled the threads of my skirt and pushed it low. Taking the fresh one, I put my feet inside and I tied it around my waist neatly.

It was beautiful one of bright yellow colors.

Then, my hands moved to my blouse and I started undoing the strings of it.

Pulling its arms low, I took it off and took the yellow matching blouse of my outfit.

I pushed the hands into the blouse, settled it over my breast, taking my hands, I was just trying to tie the knot.

And, I shivered insanely all of a sudden when I heard the door suddenly open.

My hands immediately crossed over my breast and I turned to hide my naked back by pushing it against the mirror.

My eyes widened with fear and my heartbeats raced to no extent.

My whole body started shaking and the moment my sight fell on him standing on the door with his hand on the handle, half naked, his lower body only wrapped in the white cotton cloth and my whole world shifted upside down.

His eyes met mine and he immediately turned his face away.

"I am sorry, I am so sorry, I did not mean to scare you. I did not know you were here,"

He said and my sight just looked at his naked back. He was fair, muscular, fine, so perfect.

I could not help but blush.