52 ~ Ranvijay Tells Aishwarya

4K Votes fasttt!!!

No Update before that!

Thank you so much for the fastest Million on it. It's just 66 Days. Let's see how long it will take for 2 Million. Share it with your friends. 

Aishwarya POV

I felt his lips gently brushing against my cheeks, and he asked in a slow voice.

"Can I take it off now?"

I blinked silently and looked at his glistening lips. I did not know if I were prepared to meet his gaze or not. I felt as if I did something very sinful today. Something that I could not share with anyone.

And, the moment I felt his finger in. It felt so different and wrong.

But why did he do that?

I never knew I had that much space in me that his finger would settle.

"Please,"

He muttered in a slow voice, and I felt his fingers lowering down to move my Lehnga to push it down to my ankle.

I gulped nervously and tried to say something, but nothing came out of my mouth. My eyes were staring blankly at his blindfolded face. His hair was falling on his forehead, his lips were pink, and the memory of his lips down there on me was making me feel things I had never felt.

Did not he feel dirty?

How could he such there like that?

And I did not even stop him.

I could not believe I was agreeing to whatever he asked me. What happened to me at that time? It felt like I just wanted to have something out of me. Something that was making me feel wet, that was making me tremble, and that was dying to come out of me. I asked him to that all that thing to me.

And the moment I felt like it released through me, I felt immediately calm. But there was throbbing, and each and everything I felt was still alive even more than my whole life in my mind.

It was like, suddenly, the feeling and the memory had overpowered everything I had in my brain.

"Okay, you are not answering, and it's worrying me,"

He said in a slow voice, and I looked at his fingers, turning backwards of his head and untying the knot.

I could not stop him. 

Suddenly, the half-naked me was not worried about it anymore.

He sucked that place of me, and I did not allow him to see.

He saw more than his eyes could see.

He touched the inside of me. The inside that I never knew existed or paid attention to. There was still this rough feeling of his finger inside me.

The cloth moved off his eyes, and I saw him looking into my eyes. Those dark eyes with dark lashes and eyebrows stared deep into me. There was something else in his gaze. There was no emotion on his face. It was blank, but his face had a tint of redness and a different kind of glow.

Our faces were just inches apart. His chest was over mine, his knee between my legs and my arms around his waist.

"Are you hurt?"

He asked, and I just kept staring into his eyes silently. My gaze was flickering between his eyes and lips. His lips were a darker pink shade with his tongue's wetness. 

He kissed me there. He touched me there. He tasted me there. 

Oh, My God!

I was not feeling alive anymore.