41 ~ Ranvijay Being a Sniper

1K Votes fastttt!!!

Ranvijay POV

"Like us,"

She said and a wide smile appeared on my face in no time.

"Like us,"

I repeated and leaned in closer to kiss her cheeks.

"Let's go,"

I said and she nodded looking at me.

"Ji,"

I saw her inhaling a deep breath and walking with me towards the outside of the chamber. She was seeming quite nervous and tensed already. I did not know but I wanted anything but her sadness.

It was the first time she was going back to her home and I could sense that a lot of things were waiting for us.

We both walked out of our chamber and I was informed that the attendees had already packed and loaded the things that needed to be taken along into the carriages.

We both walked towards the entrance of the Kingdom where everyone was already waiting for us. 

I noticed that Aishwarya slowly pulled her hand back from my hold when her sight fell on Bhai-sa and Bhabhi-sa.

A slight smile appeared on my face and I looked at Bhai-sa.

"Happy Journey, Ranvijay,"

He said and wrapped his arms around me and I did the same in return.

"Thank you so much, Bhabhi-sa,"

From the corner of my eyes, I could see that Aishwarya was talking to Bhabhi-sa. Her veil was low till her forehead and I saw her walking closer to me.

She did not say anything but we both bent low to touch Bhai-sa's feet and he blessed us.

"God bless you,"

He said and then we both bent low to touch Bhabhi-sa's feet too.

"May you find each other in this journey,"

She said and Bhaisa and I chuckled a little.

She pulled Aishwarya in a loose hug and said.

"Aap jaa rahi hai to hamara man bhi nahi lagega ab,"

"Now, when you are leaving I will miss you a lot,"

Aishwarya smiled and looked at her.

"Hum jaldi wapis aaenge Jiji,"

"I will come back soon, Jiji,"

They talked a little more while I looked at Agastya who came running to us.

"I am sorry but I am late,"

He said and I looked at him all ready and set. I thinned my brows and questioned.

"Where are you going?"

He smiled and looked at me.

"With you,"

He said and I immediately shook my head.

"No, you are not,"

Bhaisa laughed and he said.

"He is going to visit a friend, and will accompany you for a few miles only,"

"Oh,"

I said and nodded.

"Very well,"

I said and walked towards the horses that were waiting for us.

I looked at Aishwarya sitting in her palanquin and I climbed the horse.