37 ~ The Mystery of Scroll

1K votes fasttttt!!!

Aishwarya POV

"Okay, Aishwarya, you have two options. Either you fall asleep or we kiss until I fall asleep,"

He said and I could feel slight knots forming up in my stomach. I inhaled a deep breath and lifted my face up.  My one hand on the bed straight and the other gently over his midriff to support my weight. The loose strands of my loose braid danced to the right side of my face and I looked at him with slightly racing heartbeats.

"Hume neend nahi aa Rahi, Hukum,"

"I am not feeling sleepy, Hukum,"

I tried to say and he inhaled a deep breath looking at me.

I did not know but the mere thought of seeing my sisters tomorrow was making me feel things and kind of making me anxious. I had always been like this. The guests, the relatives and extended families had always been the great sources of my anxiety.

I saw him looking at me lazily. His one hand was under his head and I could see his puffed bicep. His gaze was soft and I could feel my fingers nervously drawing circles on his midriff.

I could see that he was very sleepy right now. His eyelids were on the verge of crashing.

"Aaaaaaaccccchhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,"

Suddenly, another sneeze broke the silence when I felt a cold wind tickling me.

"Come here,"

He said and I felt his hand gently wrapping around my forearm and pulling me closer to him. He shifted on his one side and I lay close to him on my side too. Our faces were close to each other and he slowly pulled me closer.

"Let's treat your cold first,"

He said and I inhaled a deep breath when I felt his strong hand moving in between our midriffs. I felt him undoing the knot of the overcoat I was wearing and a slight panic begin to travel into the pores of my body when the scenarios of him making me naked started dancing over my brain.

I was basically naked under it. The thin cotton fabric was doing no justice to hiding my body. 

"Hukum,"

I tried to say with my flickering gaze between his hand and his eyes that were darting over his hand.

"Shhhh,"

He hushed me silently and I felt him slowly pushing the arms of the overcoat low revealing my bare arms.

I lowered my gaze with the timidness washing over me and I just waited until he was done making me half-naked.

My nipples hardened immediately and I could feel and see that they were poking through the fabric. His eyes had also noticed them and nothing could have made me any more timid than that.

He pulled the comforter up to my shoulders immediately and I inhaled a breath of peace.

He pulled me close and I could feel our faces close. So close.

"Do you want to know how I want to sleep with you rest of our life?"

He questioned in a slow voice and my heart beats raced just by hearing his voice and words.

Rest of the life.

Rest. Of. The. Life...

Oh, My goodness.

Suddenly, the four words felt like a promise, a promise for eternity.

Not even the seven rounds around the holy fire made me feel the way his four words were making me feel right now. It was like a vow and a beautiful boundary.