60 ~ Aishwarya Confesses Her Love

Aishwarya POV

"All good?"

He asked, and I lowered my gaze for a moment.

"Ji,"

I tried to say and tried to forget what Jiji told me. I could not believe it. I mean, how and why would someone do that? It was scary even to listen.

I did not know, but it reminded me of the feeling of his finger inside me. It was long and rough and felt painful, but there was a tint of pleasure too. 

Or should I say that there was a wave of pleasure with a tint of pain?

I lifted my gaze to look at him sitting on the couch, pulling the table closer to me, and placing the papers on it.

He looks even more attractive when he works. I did not know sometimes I felt like becoming a book he would read that attentively and passionately.

The thought made me smile, and I walked slowly towards him.

"Have you had dinner?"

I asked in a slow voice, and he nodded without looking at me, and I saw him lip-syncing something and counting on his finger.

I waited until he finished and wrote down something, and he lifted his gaze to look at me.

"Yes, with Bhaisa, Have you dinner or not?"

He asked, lowered his gaze again, and started counting something else, and I answered slowly.

"Yes, with Jiji,"

He nodded, and I looked at him, working on something.

Seeing him busy, the words just stuck in my throat, and I did not know what to say or do. I did not want to disturb him but I wanted to spend time with him too.

And, when he takes out his ink and pen, it was wise to take out mine too.

I walked away and grabbed the new ink bottle and pen I had purchased, and sat beside him on the couch.

He lifted his gaze to look at me and smiled.

"Missing me?"

He asked in a slow voice, and I nodded silently.

He gave me a quick peck on my cheek and said.

"Have some urgent work to finish,"

I nodded and took a loose piece of paper, and asked, looking at him.

"What should I write now?"

I asked, and he leaned in closer to tell me a few new strokes. I nodded, listening to him carefully. I did not know, but the rest becomes easy when you learn how to hold the pen.

It did not seem much challenging to draw all kinds of strokes he asked me to make.

It turned till late at night, and I looked at the pile I collected with my practice. 

It felt like an achievement.

I smiled and looked at him, palming his face a little, and I could sense that he was tired—the travelling and then this work.

"You should sleep now, Aishwarya,"

He said, and I looked at him.

"Are you not coming to bed?"

I asked, and he smiled, looking at me.

"I have to finish it before tomorrow,"

He said, and I gulped.