33 ~ Innocence Is Gone

1k Votesss fasttt!!!

About the title, I love it so much ;-)

1K Votess fasttt!!!!

Okay, so here is a request. Rudra Nandani and Ruhani is close to 2 Million. It would be really great if you guys just go and vote on both the stories if you haven't yet and go read them if you haven't yet. You will love them. They are my babies and getting them what they deserve is all I want. ♥️♥️♥️

Ranvijay POV

"Hnn?"

The slow tremble and shaky voice sent a shiver through the length of my spine making me fall my lashes close and gave in to the feeling of her warm and comforting embrace. The embrace was slowly turning to be my escape from the reality of the world. The responsibilities, the work and the image that I had to protect at any cost. I was surely not able to accept how effortlessly she was able to discover a side of me I hardly knew existed.

It was like I was meeting my new self. The desire, the need and the craving that I hardly knew existed in me was now making me feel dizzy and submissive to no extent.

"Hukum,"

She breathed close to my ear and I inhaled a deep breath not able to stop myself from pressing my lips against her ear. The small golden Jhumkis she was wearing tickled against my cheek and I felt her hands pressing against my chest. The slight effort she was making to push me away was all going in vain due to the differences in our strength.

I felt her hand slowly lowering down to my wrist. I could feel her heartbeats racing so wildly and her stomach aching against mine.

I wanted her closer. So much closer that I would be able to feel every inch of her, not just her body, but her mind and soul too.

I did not know but after realising her to be so naive and innocent. I wanted her to be only mine. Even her thoughts and dreams should be only mine. I wanted to be the one she would ever think of in her mental, emotional and physical needs. For the first time, I was feeling out of words to describe how badly I wanted her and yet there was a feeling of ecstasy in me to know that she was already mine. Obviously not completely yet.

Her beautiful eyes with long and dark lashes that withhold timidness beneath them, her lips that tremble under mine, Always, her tiny, little waist that was shivering against my hold right now, her smooth, untouched skin, Oh my goodness, she was one I always wanted. A one to who I wanted to give my everything, the one from her I wanted to take everything, even the last ounce of innocence in her and the last ounce of innocence of me. Fair negotiation.

She would be my first, I would be her first. And, a life ahead together. In the good and the bad times. Together. Beautiful!

My lips felt dry against her ear and I could feel her losing her balance because of the sensations that were rolling down her beautiful skin. She was the gold I ever wanted. She was the mud I wanted to carve into a fine pot. She was all mine. My wife, My Aishwarya.

My hand immediately moved from her waist chain to around her waist. Her waist was so small that after wrapping my around her back my fingers reached her midriff in front. I pulled her closer and lifted her up similar to my height.

Her breathing had turned audible and I could feel her shivering under my touch. My other hand touched her nape and I pressed my lips against the side of her neck.

I felt her hands touching the base of my neck and her lips close to my ear.

"Hukkuuummmm,"

She muttered in her shaky voice and I managed to ask.