70 ~ Nandani and Aishwarya's Plan

Make it 17k followers soon to read double updates on love making scene 😉

Aishwarya POV

Ranaji left after saying that and I pulled my veil up. Jiji sat down on the couch with the slightly sad face and I sat with her.

"It's okay Jiji, you do not have to stay with me all the time,"

I said and she smiled looking at me.

"No, its okay, Rudra is also busy these days. He is also expecting guests and a lot of meeting and because both his brothers is out of the Kingdom, he has to handle it all alone. So, technically we both have to be here for each other,"

She said and I smiled.

"Jiji,"

I called her slowly and she lifted her gaze to look at me.

"Hn,"

She lazily said and suddenly her eyes widened and she screamed.

"Yes, yes, yes, you are designing clothes. Show me, Aishwarya. I am excited,"

She said and I immediately threw my thoughts back of that questions.

"Ah, yes,"

I said in the slow voice and stood up from the couch.

"I will bring them,"

"No, wait, I am waiting for you in your resting area. Want some fresh air,"

She said and stood up from the couch too. I smiled looking at her and walked into my dressing area to take the whole trunk I designed in my whole life to the resting area.

I saw her sitting there on the carpet with a group of ladies who were also sitting there and Moni looked at me. She ran to me and took the trunk and smiled.

"Let me take it,"

She put the trunk on the carpet and I sat in front of Jiji with the trunk between. I opened the trunk for her and her face lightened up as soon as her eyes laid on the pieces I stitched.

One by one she looked each one of that and her expressions were only amazed, shocked and happy.

"Oh My Goodness, Aishwarya. You are immensely talented. I cannot believe my eyes,"

She said and I giggled a little.

Along with her everyone else were also shocked and amazed.

I never knew that my work would be appreciated this much. I mean, I used to show my work to my sisters and they were always interested in taking them but not praising them.

We all sat down and Jiji introduced me to the lady who would help me find workers, a lady who would manage finances, a lady who would deal with the agents who would further distribute the pieces to the markets of other Kingdoms.

"We will not work like that,"

I said cutting her off and looked at her. Jiji also looked at me with the surprise.

"What? Why? All businesses work like that only,"

Jiji said and I shook my head.

"I am sorry but I think we should have different distribution chain for the different buyers. Like, for the normal people, villagers and commoners, market is good, it will be less on cost and easy to manage too but if we have to sell our pieces to the women of the other Kingdoms and get the high revenue we should directly target them. Like, these men have meetings of their own every few months to discuss the Kingdoms, politics and all. And, I think it would be better if we women also gather ladies for some discussions or maybe a get together or something similar. And, with the help of these we can show our designs to them, like wearing them by ourselves and they will get to know the fabric, the taste, the designs and everything with their own eyes. It's like serving them without letting them know that we are serving them. It will generate a curiosity in them and they will want to know more about the dresses and then we will sell them. If we directly target them for sales, they will take it for granted and due to the power, superiority issues might not purchase them. But, targeting them in the coating of friendship with help us improve business and build a lifetime loyalty,"