42 ~ Aishwarya Lies

1k votess fastttttt!!!

I am having a terrible chilly fever. I cannot tell about the next update♥️

*Unedited*

Aishwarya POV

I inhaled a deep breath looking at all my sisters waiting for me to say something. I was surrounded by them while I was sitting on the couch. My fingers were intertwined and resting on my thighs. My toes were curling with the nervousness and I was feeling really uncomfortable for so many reasons.

First, I was seeing all my sisters after a really long time. Second, I was married now and third their smiles were making me feel really anxious.

Though, I was plastering a wide smile on my face.

"So, how is your new home?"

One of my sisters asked me and I looked into her direction. She was in her late thirties and had two babies. She was the Queen of Ratangarh and I gulped nervously.

I tried to smile and answered.

"Beautiful and everyone loves me there,"

I said and the memory of Jiji, Ranaji, Devarsa, Badi-ma and everyone crossed my mind.

"How many people are there in your family?"

My other sister asked who was sitting on the other couch across from me and savouring sweets. She had gained weight and the reason was pretty much similar but she was looking cute and chubby.

"Um, Hukum, Ranaji, Jiji, Devarsa, Badima, their daughters-in-laws only,"

I answered and she smiled.

"No, mother-in-law?"

She asked and I shook my head.

"No,"

I forwarded my hand to take a bite of a sweet as I was feeling hungry and I looked at Anika who came running to me.

"Maasi-ma,"

She sat beside me and I immediately collected her in a tight hug.

"Anika,"

She was the daughter of my elder sister and was eleven years old.

"You are looking so pretty, Maasima,"

She said with a smile and I immediately pecked her cheeks softly.

"Not more than you,"

She giggled and suddenly she asked.

"What happened on your neck?"

A faded memory of Hukum's lips on my neck immediately washed over me and I smiled.

"Nothing,"

My fingers unknowingly touching the place and trying to hide but suddenly one of my sister said.

"Anika, leave us alone,"

Anika smiled and stood up to leave us alone and I lifted my gaze to look at her.

"So, how is your husband? Does he like you? I mean father told us the way you two got married and he did not even ask to see you,"

She asked and I could sense a tint of smile behind her lips and I gulped nervously.

Should I be smiling or be upset?

Hukum did not tell me.

I thinned my brows and curved my lips into upsetting way and tried to say in a slow voice.

"He does not let me sleep whole night, Jiji,"

I said and suddenly I lifted my gaze only to see that everyone was looking at me with shock and suddenly giggled.