9 ~ Ranvijay Kissed Her Cheek

1K votes fastttt

There will be the first kiss after 8k Followers.

Aishwarya POV

"Good, Aishwarya,"

He said and right now I just wanted to get disappeared into the earth anyhow. My heart beats were racing insanely, my cheeks were feeling extremely warm near my ear and my stomach was feeling the fluttering sensations and all above it his eyes were looking into mine.

My stomach was feeling stuffed like I never felt ever before in my whole life. I did not know but something was happening and I could not understand what was happening.

I gulped nervously and my eyes were glaring at him unknowingly, unwantedly like I was losing control on my self. I wanted to stand up and walk a little bit seeing him looking back into my eyes, I was feeling weak and shut to ask. My eyes often gazing down at his lips having the stain of the ink and I did not know but it was looking attractive on him.

"Do you want to walk a little?"

He asked in a slow voice and I just blinked seeing how his lips moved to say that and nodded lightly.

"Ji,"

It came out as a breath and he smiled a little.

He stood up from the couch and said.

"Come, let me show you the chamber,"

He said and I stood up on my feet to join him.

He moved pass the table and I corrected my dupatta to walk behind him.

My eyes suddenly gazed at the thick gold bangles he gave to me and I smiled remembering what Jiji said about it.

She noticed these in my hand and she asked if he gave me these as the gift. I told her that he did and she felt happy for me.

But, I was confused if he liked me or not. So, I asked her. And, she said that he did like me because he kissed me.

I did not know but it made me blush so much.

It was making me all smile and feel happy that he liked me. Now, we could have a happy and loving life.

"Come, Aishwarya,"

He said and my attention was suddenly caught by his voice.

"Ji,"

I managed to say and walked behind him. My anklets were making noise with the sounds of tickles with the every step of mine. My eyes courageously watching him walking in front of me. His hands were tied behind like a gentleman. He was tall, his shoulder was wide and his middle body was perfect in shape. My eyes glaring at his fingers wearing two rings and his sleeves rolled upto the elbow revealing his veins and strong hands.

Suddenly, he turned to look at me and forwarded his hand.

"Walk with me,"

I blinked nervously and nodded lightly while taking a few steps quicker and stand beside him. His hand was still out waiting for mine and my eyes nervously looking at his hand.

My fingers feeling cold and like shaking to touch his hand. My cheeks were feeling warm and I slowly and timidly managed to touch my palm against his. My hand felt smaller for his big, wide and rough one.

He gently cupped his fingers around my hand and my breathing turned shaky. Blood rushed to my cheek as I sensed a feeling of possession. Like, I was his, not as a wife but something more.

He lightly tightened his hold on my hand and I my eyes quickly travelled the distance from our hand to eyes.

"Come,"