15 ~ Aishwarya Gets Closer To Ranvijay

1k votes fastttt

Aishwarya POV

The waves of cold shivers made me pull my knees closer to my chest. I moved the comforter up to my ear to cover myself but the chilly winds tearing the fabric of the tents were making me cold shivers run through my body in the middle of the night.

The cold weather made me gain consciousness in my sleep and I opened my eyes to look around only to find the darkness caging me perfectly.

I inhaled a deep breath and moved my hands to adjust the comforter around me to block all the leaks to the coldness. The noise of my bangles suddenly made me alert to realise that I could not be alone in this tent and that I should not be moving this much.

I slowly turned my head to see the other side of the bed and found him sleeping. He was facing me.

His eyes were closed to let his beautiful lashes rest down from the continuous blinking of the whole day. My eyes were mesmerized to see him so calm and peaceful while sleeping.

No one could tell that he had gone through a rough past and bad situations by seeing his face. Maybe he had become an expert in hiding all those waves of emotions that I feel all the time or maybe the things did not bother him at all now.

But, either way, he was becoming an inspiration to me.

Even in his sleeping state, I was feeling a slow pull towards him. His calm lips told me to move closer to him and feel his warmth against me.

But, what would he think about me?

I blinked nervously and turned myself to face him too. The noise of my anklet bells made me stop very quickly.

But, how would he know that I knowingly moved closer to him? The much I know was that people do move or shift in bed while sleeping. And, it seems like a good idea.

But, my heartbeats were racing just with its thoughts. My fingers were cold with the coldness and they were trembling with the nervousness.

I should not move closer to him.

But, why not? He told me that he was my husband and he has his eyes only for me.

But, what if I disturb him?

But, what if I get a bad fever, I would not be able to travel with him to the temple.

Maybe, he would not even notice.

But, what if he would?

I bit on my lower lip. My heartbeats were racing to even think about it. It was kind of wrong but a part of me wanted to go closer to him.

I looked around to see that I had no other option too. I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself down and extremely slowly moved closer to him. I shifted in the bed, taking extreme care while moving my legs. My anklet bells were very heavy and noisy.

We were now just a foot away. My eyes were looking at his beautiful face and I noticed that there was still a lot of space between us and I was not able to feel his warmth from this far.

I closed my eyes and slowly lifted myself and moved closer to him trying not to create any sound with my handful of bangles and anklets.

Suddenly, I lost a little of my balance and my arm touched his. I immediately lay frozen and closed my eyes to pretend that I was sleeping.

Please, God, save me, please. Do not make him wake up. Please. I am not doing it purposely. I am having a fever. Please.

The shivers of fear ran through my body and I felt goosebumps on my chest.