8 ~ She Is Adorable

999 votes as it's Ramvijay's POV

Ranvijay POV

"Some marks are permanent, Aishwarya,"

I said and felt her getting worried all of sudden. The noise of her bangles were pulling my attention every then and there with every single movement of her hand.

She lowered her gaze and blinked nervously for a few moments and then asked in a very slow voice.

"Hu...Kum, hum isko saaf karke aaye?"

"Hu...Kum, can I go clean this,"

I tried to bite the inside of my lower lip to cover up my smile and nodded.

She was literally shivering and I said trying to sound normal.

"Of course,"

The moment I said she immediately stood up and took quick steps towards the bathing room and disappeared into it.

A wide smile appeared on my face and I could not stop myself from laughing a little.

"Oh my God!"

I breathed.

She was cute.

I mean, not just cute but very cute and adorable. And, the way she looks at me was making me adore her even more. I did not know but there was something so different in her from other girls. The way she talk, the way she respect, the way she looks, it seems like she observe quite closely. And, she was insanely sensitive.

I realised it when I touched her hand. Her fingers had turned cold and they were literally shaking in my hand that I had to use a little firmness to hold her hand.

I did not know but it seems like she was very young. She was indeed young physically, but she was young for certain things too.

Or maybe she was just feeling awkward and nervous because of the place. I mean, I would also feel very nervous and tensed in a new place, where no one knows me and I had to spend my whole life there with a person about who I knew nothing. I could understand her emotions right now.

But, she was cute. Very cute, actually.

And, she was shy, very shy and I was wondering that she was growing a likeliness towards me. I mean, the way she was looking at me, the way she looks at me all the time, the way her expression changes around me was making me feel that she feels something around me.

Maybe because our relationship was new and also it was a arrange marriage. We did not know each other. What would she expect from me after all?

But, I could sense that there was something wrong with her. I did not know but she seems so lost many a times. Maybe it was because of the fact that everything was new or maybe there was something.

That was why I wanted to give her time. I wanted to make her feel at ease and give her comfort. She was young and the marriage did not happen with her consent. She surely needed my time and support.

Suddenly, I realised that it's been quite a time and she had not come out. I immediately stood up from the couch and walked towards the dressing room.

I blinked and took my steps forward to step inside the dressing part of the chamber as its door was open.

I cleared my throat and she immediately turned to look at me.

"Hukum,"

She corrected her dupatta and I walked further inside.

She blinked nervously seeing me standing only a feet away from her and said with the trembling and dark red swollen lips.

"It is not coming out,"