73 ~ Ranvijay Meets Aishwarya

'Important'

I believe many of you are unaware that the update schedule has been shifted from Monday and Thursday to Monday, Wednesday and Friday till the Aishwarya is completed.

I updated about this on my announcement board but many seems to miss it as I had been recieving update request in my Wattpad DMs as well in my Instagram inboxes.

It's my humble request to kindly follow me on Wattpad so that you stay updated with the announcements. I am not very much available on Wattpad and Instagram due to my exams which are in November, beginning from 1st to 16th. (Many were asking that as well).

And, thank you so much for 17K followers. Your appreciation really made me out of words. Thank youuuuuu so much from the bottom of my heart. Lately, I had been stormed up with the thoughts of wheather I should continue writing or not. Because, I am 25 and I have to take rigid decisions about my career choices. But, you 17,000 people give me 17,000 reasons to continue writing.

I am so thankful of your votes, comments and all the appreciation you send me. I don't know how much I deserve it but I will keep learning and try my best to serve you harder until I can.

Thank you so much all 17000 ♥️♥️♥️

One more thing - a lot of you got confused when I said that I will do double update on 17k followers. I meant that I will do double update on the consummation scene of Aishwarya if I get 17k followers.

So, double update is loading now, not now but when we come to that scene.

And, one more thing, I will start daily updates after November. So, keep following and let's make MHU a thunder across all the Wattpad, so that everyone knows what kind of men you are in 😉

Ranvijay POV

I was in the middle of the last meeting of my tour when I heard an attendee walking in the meeting hall of the Ratangarh's Kingdom. 

In the middle of thirty men, he walked towards me and silently handed me over the letter.

"And, we think that its not the best to do that. I mean, if the enemy is there as the Prince Ranvijay is suggesting..."

The words of another person started to fade for my as I unrolled the letter and immediately looked at the end to know that it came from Songarh.

My brows thinned and I stood up.

"Excuse me,"

I said and walked out the meeting hall and read the letter carefully which said that Aishwarya went to Songarh alone with a small convoy and without telling anything, she fell sick all of sudden and crying my name in the deep sleep.

My chest immediately felt heavier with the weight of the words and I looked at the attendee.

"Ask someone to pack my things up,"

I said to him and went back to the meeting.

"I am sorry for the inconvenience but I am unable to attend this meeting any further due to some issues. Commander Eklavya will attend the meeting in my place,"

I looked at him standing near to my couch and he nodded accepting it.

"Thank you so much for your warm hospitality,"

I said and hurriedly walked out the meeting hall and walked towards the stable to get my horse.

I asked my people to collect my things and come later after finishing the meeting.

I ran alone from there because I just wanted to reach Songarh as soon as possible. I did not know but I was sensing that something was terribly wrong.

Did the business not do well?