63 ~ Aishwarya Not Letting Ranvijay Work

Aishwarya POV

"And, about your skin tone,"

He said and I felt slight shiver running through my nerves as he moved his fingers across my arms slow enough to make the thin and small hair stand up in respect.

"Hukum,"

I could not help but breath slowly.

"Do you have any idea how much I love brown, and every shade of brown of yours,"

He said and I inhaled a deep breath feeling his warm voice fanning over my cheek. He was close and so close to me. His nose poking in my cheek and his parted lips were so soft against my skin. I did not know but strangely his body turns hot whenever we comes close to each other. His temprature rises.

"How much?"

I asked in a slow voice.

He parted his lips and bit me on my cheeks to make me inhale a winceful breath and blink my eyes rapidly.

"Like I cannot exits without you anymore, like this life would be too empty if you ever leaves me, like I will lose myself forever in you if you goes away from me. Like, I would not be able to breath if there will be no you in my home,"

He muttered and I fluttered my gaze not understanding a single word of his.

"Umm, means?"

I muttered slowly and he moved his hand from my collar bones to my neck. I parted my lips and arched my head backwards a little as he pressed my neck with his hand firmly yet being soft.

He inhaled a deep breath and lifted his face to look at me through the mirror.

"Have you seen plants?"

He asked and I nodded.

"Yes, plants, trees and nature, life,"

I said in a slow voice and with small pauses between each word.

He gulped.

"What gives plants life?'

He asked and I blinked confusingly.

"A seed?"

I said in a slow voice.

"And?"

He asked and I gulped nervously.

"Soil, water, sun...,"

I muttered in a slow voice and he nodded.

"Soil, people praises water and sun for giving us life but forgets the most important thing, the soil, the earth and the mother nature. They forget it but its important, crucial and most importantly beautiful, brown,"

He said and I lowered my gaze.

"So, you think I am a soil?"

I said in a slow voice and he smiled a little.

"Debatable but I think that the most beautiful things and the roots of life is brown which people tend to ignore in the other colors. Soil, trees trunks, mountains, riverbeds, everything is brown. Even the most beautiful colors mixes upto to brown. Brown gives the life, its the one true beautiful color, its us, its reality, its everywhere and its unattractive thats why it attracts my eyes. It is so important yet never tries to steal the charm and happily give it to other colors but you know brown is silence, brown is innocense, brown is calmness, brown is destruction, brown is life and brown is the deep love that began when the fake one ends. Brown is Aishwarya and Aishwarya is life beyond survival, only the brave loves brown, only the luckiest gets brown and for me brown is the true Goddess. The Goddess of nature, Goddess of destruction, the Goddess of life and the Goddess of mine,"