6 ~ Aishwarya Feels Strange Around Him

900 votes fasttt!!!

Aishwarya POV

"Badi ma said that I should give you something as gift for the first kitchen ritual,"

He said and I blinked nervously.

"What?"

I managed to ask in a slow voice.

He blinked looking into my eyes and I saw him walking closer. My eyes widened a little and blinked as he was standing just an feet away from me. He leaned into the almirah and took out a red cloth which had something.

"Actually, the last time I have ever tasted such a good food was when my mother was alive. I was really young and it is difficult to remember things for young kids. But, I do not know why I still remember the taste of the food my mother used to cook. Like, there is a faded memory of my mother calling me and collecting me in her lap and feeding me with her hand. And, I laughed. That image of my mother had been intact in my memory since then. And, unfortunately it is the only memory I have of my mother. I still remember that she used to wear these in her hands and I saw these when she was feeding me with her hands. It is not that expensive and exquisite but they mean so much to me. Now, she is no more and I have not heard the tinklings of these since then. And, I could not give these to anyone, so these are for you, if you want to wear. I mean, I know you must be thinking that I should give you something beautiful not these old ornaments of my mother and y-,"

"I want them,"

I cut him off in a slow voice.

He blinked and lifted his gaze to look at me. His eyes looked into mine and he asked in a slow voice.

"Are you sure? I mean if you want a new one, I can get you. It's completely okay if you do not want to wear these,"

He said and I shook my head lightly.

"I want these, Hukum,"

I managed to say despite feeling the racing of my heart beats.

I saw him gulping nervously and undoing the knot of the red cloth. My cheeks were turning hot just with the fact that we were talking and I was already feeling like getting all flushed.

He opened that cloth and my sight fell on these thick and old gold bangles. They were beautiful.

"They are beautiful,"

I said in a slow voice and low gaze.

He forwarded his hand and I timidly took all the four heavy bangles in my hand. They were heavy and I started to wear them.

But, I felt like struggling and holding those thick bangles in my hand and wearing in other was turning a little difficult and he suddenly asked.

"May I help?"

I felt a slight shiver running down my spine and I lifted my fluttering eyes to look at him. He also blinked looking at me and with my red blushing cheeks and twisting stomach I nodded.

"Ji,"

He took a step closer and my feet abruptly took a small step backward making me touch the almirah behind me. Suddenly, the chamber started feeling smaller as I felt him covering the major portion of view.

I bit the inside of my lip hesitantly when he took a bangle from my hand. His eyes blinking and his eyes often moving from my eyes to the hand. My heart beats was racing and I felt like freezing right in this moment.

He brought his hand closer to touch mine and the moment his palm gripped around my relatively smaller, darker and henna inked hand, I felt butterflies in my stomach.