59 ~ Aishwarya Discusses with Nandani

Aishwarya POV

"Aishwarya,"

I heard his slow voice in my sleep, and I inhaled deep breaths while exiting my sleep. My eyelashes felt heavy to open, and I stretched my arms against him and opened my eyes to look at him.

He smiled a little, and a smile appeared on my lips too.

It was beautiful waking up next to him.

I remembered my shopping yesterday and could not believe I saw markets in my dreams too.

I pressed my face into his chest and fisted my hand on his kurta over his chest. I was feeling lazy and relaxed too.

"We will have to leave for Suryagarh, Aishwarya,"

He said, and I nodded against his chest.

I heard his slight chuckle and felt his fingers gently tucking the loose hair strand behind my ear and saying.

"Get up,"

I smiled and shook my head.

"No,"

I said playfully, feeling him leaning closer to my ear and muttering slowly.

"Do you want me to do that again?"

His voice rolled a shiver down my spine and bubbled up the memories, and I immediately opened my eyes and straightened up.

"No,"

I exclaimed, and he chuckled a little.

"Get ready,"

He said with a smile, and I could feel the heat building up to my cheeks, and I blinked silently while looking at him, straightening up too.

I saw him leaning in closer to my neck and I stiffened a little under his touch.

"Get ready to leave,"

He said and I blinked silently realising how stupid I have had become. I thought he was telling me to get ready for it.

What the hell was wrong with me?

Was I that insane?

He lifted his face back from my neck after a soft and gentle kiss and looked into my eyes.

"You are going to ask for it, I know,"

He said and I looked into his eyes silently.

How did he know what was going in my head?

How he was able to know what I goes through everytime he comes closer to me.

He smiled looking at me and I could not help but lower my gaze with the timid mess. I saw him standing up from there and walking out of the tent but he could , I managed to say.

"I will not ask, Hukum, its dirty,"

He chuckled looking at me and smirked.

"Accept that you like it dirty, Aishwarya,"

He said and I felt a strong shiver with his words. I immediately lowered my gaze and tried to hide my face.

He chuckled a little and walked out of the tent.

I got up to get ready too. 

The attendees had already started packing up the things and we were all set to leave for Suryagarh.

I sat in the palanquin and we began to move.

It was late afternoon when we reached Suryagarh.

Stepping down the palanquin, I pulled my veil low till my nose and walked towards Hukum.