22 ~ Aishwarya Kisses Ranvijay

1K Votess fasttt!!!

I went to see a relative yesterday with my mother. Sorry for the delay. 

Aishwarya POV

"Hukum, I am sorry,"

I said in a slow voice and waited for his answer.

He did not even lift his eyes to look at me and I could not help but blink nervously.

My heartbeats were racing insanely and I tried to lift my eyes to look at him.

"Hukum,"

I tried to call him again and this time my voice slowed down because of the discomfort and nervousness I was feeling.

"Hnn?"

He hummed in a slow voice. His gaze was very busy scanning the words through the documents.

I gulped nervously. My heartbeats were racing insanely.

Just a kiss!

Only a Kiss would make him happy again.

But, my eyes were not even daring to lift to look into his eyes

My gaze was trying to figure out unknowingly what was he writing. I closed my eyes for a moment and shifted a little closer to him.

My arms touched his and suddenly he looked up to my eyes.

"What are you doing? Aishwarya,"

He asked with a slow voice and straightforwardness and I just stared blankly into his eyes not able to answer.

"Hnn?"

A slow voice came out of my mouth and I immediately moved a little away from me.

"Nothing, Hukum, Nothing!"

A strong wave of fear ran through my body and I could not help but look towards the bed.

Maybe I should just go away from him and sleep.

But, I could not leave him angry. I did not want to. I wanted to make it up to him. And I tried to look again into his eyes.

He inhaled a deep breath looking at me with frustration visible on his face and put the feather pen into the inkpot for rest.

He lifted his gaze and looked right into my eyes. I felt a strong shiver running down my spine and I could not help but blink nervously and lower my gaze with disheartened feelings.

He inhaled a deep breath again and I saw him lifting the feather pen in his hand again and he again started making certain curves on the paper.

"Hukum,"

I managed to say in a slow voice again. 

My heartbeats were racing so wildly and I closed my eyes for a moment to collect all my courage. My fingers were shaking, my heartbeats were feeling insanely fast and my cheeks were burning hot.

"Hnn?"

He hummed again and I slowly lifted my gaze from the table's surface to look at him. My eyes stared deep into his focused eyes which I wanted to look into mine and talk to me like yesterday. His lips were motionless but beautiful as always. A strangely darker shade of pink than ever. Maybe because of the dim lighting in the chamber. His hair locks were slightly coming across his forehead whenever the cool breeze travelling into the chamber through the window and hitting him.

I was hating to see his looking at the papers and not me. 

I inhaled a deep breath and shifted a little closer to him. My arms touched his and I moved even closer.