55 ~ The Reality of Actual Seeds

*Important*

So, many of you have complaint about that you didn't get the notification of the update. Please note that I am not very active on Wattpad and will be even less active in coming days. So, I have scheduly the update. You will get the notification of the update only if you are following me and you have this book saved in your libraries.

So, make sure to do not so that you will not miss any update.

Aishwarya POV

"Aadat daal lo, Aishwarya,"

"Get habitual of it, Aishwarya,"

He said slightly teasingly, and I could not help but stare at him lovingly and hopelessly. 

"You are doing something to me, Hukum,"

The world themselves rolled out of my tongue, and he just smiled a little. I felt his hand gently wrapping around me, and I turned on my side. He offered his bicep to me to rest my head, and gladly took it.

Our faces came even closer though the difference in our heights was not keeping our lips closer to each other. It was like his lips were closer to my forehead, and I had my head angled slightly backwards. 

"Like what?"

He asked in a slow and teasing voice, and I inhaled deeply while looking at his lips.

"Like I am falling,"

"In love?"

He asked, and I blinked silently while lowering my gaze and shook my head.

"I do not know,"

I said in a slow voice and lifted my gaze to question.

"What is love? Hukum,"

My voice came out slow, and I felt his fingers gently caressing my back.

There was a long pause and deep eye contact before he started to speak.

"Love is God,"

He said, and I thinned my brows.

"Then who is God?"

I asked.

"God is Love,"

He said, and I shook my head.

"I do not think,"

I managed to say in a slow voice.

"Why do you not think? And what do you think Love is?"

He asked in a slow voice, and I inhaled a deep breath.

"I think Love is what I do for my family. I care for them, I like them, despite the fact that they sometimes get rude to me, but still I love them,"

I tried to say, and he smiled.

"Yes, that is Love too,"

His voice followed.

I lifted my face from his lips to his eyes and asked.

"Then how Love is God?"

He smiled and pulled me closer.

"Because just like God, Love resides in each of us. In humans, in Animals, in plants, even in the tiniest of creatures. All have Love in them. Without Love, there cannot be existence, life and procreation. With the Love of sun and water, a plant blooms; with the love of companions, the ants work harder; with the love of a mother, every Animal grows up without our help. The Love for one another is the only thing that is keeping this Love away from destruction, Aishwarya. And it's such a strong thing that it connects us with God too. And something that is keeping this world alive is God. That's why Love is God,"