11 ~ The Franrance Of Lavenders

1k votes fastt!!!

Aishwarya POV

I laughed a little seeing them and it reminded me of a few moments of my childhood that blurred my vision making me dive into tears.

"What happened? Bai-sa,"

My attention was caught by Moni and I shook my head wiping the lone tear off my cheek.

"Nothing,"

She smiled and walked a little closer to me.

"It is okay to miss the family,"

She said and I lowered my gaze figuring out what did family actually mean.

Being surrounded by hundreds of people every day around you, after you and before you sounds pretty joyful and happening but little did I know about the joy and happiness. Being surrounded by people did not mean that you have family or friends but a forest full of trees and animals that for the world outside is so beautiful and happening but inside the hungry animals chewing on leaves, eating the crops and hunting others for the sake of satisfaction, anger or just survival. Lions hunt deer, deer chew grasses just like the people around you in the name of family hunts you for their own hunger, satisfaction and survival. Same to the same.

I inhaled a deep breath still remembering the day when my father came to me and told me that I had to marry a man because he decided. All I could do was agree to with my head down.

"Let me help you get ready, Bai-sa,"

Moni said and I lifted my gaze to her coming out of my mind.

"Ji,"

I muttered and turned my feet to walk a little to the bathing room. She helped me take the bath and I noticed her adding a few extra oils that were smelling lavender and cinnamon. It was beautiful yet not able to bloom my heart.

She washed my hair and then asked me to take down my inner garments. I was feeling insane to do that as no one had ever seen me naked except myself.

But, it was good. This was my life now.

I unwrapped the cloth off my chest making it move from my body. She looked at me and furrowed her brows.

"Bai-sa... you do not remove pubic hair,"

I timidly joined my thighs together and placed my hand and looked at her. Her expression was not seeming abnormal but more like she was asking casually.

"Do I have to?"

I asked and she chuckled a little.

"That is your choice completely. But, the cleaner the better. It is attractive,"

She said and I thinned my brows.

"Do all women do that?"

I asked and she shook her head.

"No, it is an individual choice. The one who likes it better with them do not do that,"

She said and I said.

"Oh,"

And, then asked.

"Should I do that?"

She smiled and looked at me for a few moments before saying.

"I think you should. I mean after many years of marriage, it does not bother to have them or not. But, when the spark is at its peak, why throw water at it,"

She said and I did not get it but it was seeming useful and beneficial. Maybe I would not smell after that. Or the last night it was the sweat down there when he was close. Because he was making me feel hot. But, it did not seem like sweat. Nevermind. It would be no more soon.